Random good picture Not show
6. We slept under the open sky.
7. A full moon hovered in the sky.
8. The sky was jeweled with stars.
9. My kite flies high in the sky.
10. There wasn't a cloud in the sky.
11. The sky was turning rosy over the harbour.
12. The hills stood stark against the winter sky.
13. The stars twinkled in the sky.
14. The sky was blue and clean.
15. Migrating birds filled the pale sky.
16. The beams of the searchlights fingered the sky.
17. All I recollect is a grey sky.sentence dictionary
18. The stars sparkle in the dark sky.
19. The evening sky was still aglow.
20. My sky is bright because of you.
21. A hawk hovers in the sky.
22. The eagle spirals up into the sky.
23. The stars pinpricked the dark sky.
24. Sirius is the brightest star in the sky.
25. Several people described seeing strange lights in the sky.
26. The fireworks looked very splendid against the dark sky.
27. The sky began to darken as the storm approached.
28. There were no clouds in the sky.
29. The sky is glittering with stars.