Random good picture Not show
1. Fame is a magnifying glass.
2. He uses a magnifying glass to read tiny print.
3. You really need a magnifying glass to appreciate all the fine detail.
4. If you focus the sun's rays through a magnifying glass on a dry leaf, it will start to burn.
5. By squinting or using a big magnifying glass.
6. A magnifying glass also figured heavily in testimony about the 31 photos showing Simpson wearing Bruno Magli shoes.
7. Use of a magnifying glass may be helpful in examining and repairing wounds.
8. One should pass the magnifying glass over to science; the eyes are sufficient to appreciate the beauties of the landscape.
9. Linen tester a magnifying glass designed for checking the dot image of a halftone.
10. Taking his magnifying glass from a desk drawer, he fell upon the plans and scrutinized each one intently without speaking.
11. Fujisaki did give the jurors the magnifying glass they requested.
12. If I use magnifying glass, little things look big.
13. Create a magnifying glass from custom shape tool.
14. His magnifying glass is broken.
15. The magnifying glass enlarges the image fifty times.
16. TONY: Yes. Do you have a magnifying glass?
17. To see this clearly, a magnifying glass is essential.
18. Select the magnifying glass and masked layer together.
19. A photographer's loupe or magnifying glass will make it even easier to identify any problem areas.
20. This is the magnifying glass icon with an dotted box around it; the zoom region tool allows you to zoom in on the chart to get more detailed view of the data.
21. A new kind of magnifying glass is being made in that factory.
22. Actual production often use the magnifying glass to detection of dot, with test control printing quality.
23. Even at that resolution and that many dots, curved lines can appear jagged, albeit under a magnifying glass.
24. And Rathbone would be on the case, with his bloodhound and magnifying glass.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. When the New Testament is put under the detective's magnifying glass, several whodunnits emerge.
26. I carefully examined every photograph in minute detail through a magnifying glass so as not to miss a thing.
27. Both are photo reduced at four-pages-to-view, and can be read without the aid of a magnifying glass.
28. Open animation window. For first frame hide the second line and logo and unhide magnifying glass, first line and masked text.
29. Raj : Maybe so, but you can't incinerate a Bengal tiger with a magnifying glass.
30. Peter Riches, a 64-year-old British miniaturist, has been working with magnifying glass in the past 15 years making a 23-room miniature dollhouse, according to British media.
More similar words: looking glass, magnify, magnificent, qualifying, terrifying, electrifying, magnitude, glass, sunglasses, classify, the working class, significant, significance, significantly, magnet, magnetic, magnetism, magnum opus, magna carta, diamagnetic, magnanimous, magnanimity, smoking gun, paramagnetic, magnetic field, ferromagnetic, class, magnetic domain, a class, electromagnetic.