Random good picture Not show
1. Our team was beaten in the qualifying round.
2. The Olympic qualifying standard has been set at 64.50m.
3. Ireland have an outside chance of qualifying for the World Cup.
4. Poland know they have a chance of qualifying for the World Cup Finals.
5. Chris did well to come through the qualifying rounds of the tournament .
6. After qualifying, doctors spend at least two years working in hospitals.
7. England has to win tonight's qualifying match to go through to the next round of the competition.
8. He could score points at will during the qualifying matches, but in the final he completely choked.
9. There are a number of routes to qualifying as a social worker.
10. McGee led the qualifying field with 71.
11. Provisional qualifying requires a score of 5, 350.
12. After crashing in qualifying Hakkinen lost crucial track time, and seemed to be facing an uphill struggle.
13. Since qualifying as a Medau teachers in 1968 she has taught regular classes for adults, children and the mentally handicapped.
14. After qualifying, stock brokers must work for the company for five years.
15. Contract hire charges are revenue expenditure - therefore qualifying for 100 percent tax benefits.
16. Qualifying students are picked by a computer program designed to racially integrate the candidate pool.
17. Qualifying adjectives and adverbs should be avoided and the use of unadorned nouns and verbs relied on.
18. The maximum limit on single charitable gifts qualifying for Income and Corporation Tax relief has been abolished.
19. France trounced Germany by five goals to one in the qualifying match.
20. England must win this game to be sure of qualifying for the World Cup.
21. He soon hit top speed to outgun all his rivals in the opening qualifying session.
22. The defeat last night killed the team's chances of qualifying.
23. The number of practising doctors is falling even though more people are qualifying in medicine.
24. An ankle injury meant she missed the opportunity to run in the qualifying heat.
25. The grounds were that he had used up his grant entitlement in qualifying to be a teacher.
26. Anything less than a convincing victory by Graham Taylor's team will undermine their chances of qualifying from Group 2.
27. Yet students who have completed expensive training face the same difficulties as an untrained actor in qualifying for an Equity card.
28. And Glentoran's win at Larne put the final nail in their faint qualifying hopes.
29. A Labour Government would help nursery nurses progress after qualifying.
30. The daily rate is the appropriate weekly rate divided by the number of qualifying days in the week. 5.
More similar words: qualify, disqualify, terrifying, electrifying, qualified, disqualified, qualification, quality, squalid, inequality, qualitative, vilify, mollify, nullify, quantify, squall, equal, unequal, saying, be equal to, frying, slaying, cloying, straying, sexuality, mutualism, visualize, underlying, ritualistic, flying colours.