Random good picture Not show
1. King John subscribed to Magna Carta in 1215.
2. Magna Carta of the Argentine Locksmiths'Union prohibits us from doing any work at that address.
3. King John stamped the Royal seal on the Magna Carta at Runnymede, near Windsor.
4. Keep that in mind before you put the Magna Carta on your web portal.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. 1215 - Pope Innocent III declares the Magna Carta invalid.
6. The magna carta gives every free man the right to be tried by his peer.
7. My dear sir Magna Carta of the Argentine Locksmiths'Union is no joking matter.
8. Magna Carta was regarded as a creedal document for aristocracies resisting monarchy.
9. But I am not only a charter member of the Argentine Locksmiths' Union, but also one of the principal framers of the Magna Carta of our organization.
10. Its name is always capitalized, like the Constitution of the United States or the Magna Carta.
11. The incorporation of Anglo - Saxon tradition and the historical background after Norman Conquer generated Magna Carta.
12. This was created by Henry III in answer to a promise in Magna Carta (1215) to have a fixed place for the settlement of 'common pleas'.
More similar words: magnetic, magnitude, pugnacious, cart, cartoon, heart and soul, enact, facade, vacate, image, diagnose, manacle, macabre, damage, homage, diagnosis, diagnoses, snack bar, academic, imagery, magazine, implacable, signal, on account of, a case in point, pregnant, signature, indignant, pregnancy, repugnance.