Random good picture Not show
1. He was stricken at twenty-one with a crippling malady.
2. There was a stampede of panic - stricken crowd from the burning hotel.
3. Fire broke out on the stricken ship.
4. Medical supplies are being dropped to the stricken area.
5. She was stricken by pain and began to vomit.
6. We went to the aid of the stricken boat.
7. Whole villages were stricken with the disease.
8. Rescue teams raced to the stricken ship.
9. Her parents were stricken with grief.
10. Medical supplies are being dropped into the stricken area.
11. She raised her stricken face and begged for help.
12. All the oil from the stricken tanker has now leaked into the sea.
13. My country has been stricken by war for the past five years.
14. He has been stricken with grief since the death of his wife.
15. They have issued the calamity - stricken people with food.
16. The fire stemed from light stricken by the electrical appliance.
17. Then it bayed and Jim was stricken with terror.
18. In 1934[Sentencedict.com], McDenough was stricken with pneumonia and died.
19. She turned a stricken glance on Peter.
20. Or was he stricken with glandular fever?
21. Sir Alexander Seton stumbled away, a stricken man.
22. I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would tech him the joys of sound.
23. Foreign aid workers will not be allowed into the stricken areas.
24. There was a huge international relief effort to bring help to the stricken area.
25. The two heroic sisters quickly headed off the panic - stricken sheep.
26. Supplies of food and medicine were rushed to the stricken city.
27. The British Red Cross has sent four planeloads of relief supplies to the stricken areas.
28. The lifeboat was preparing to go to the aid of the stricken boat.
29. These remarks don't have any relationship to the problem at hand; they are incongruous and should be stricken from the record.
30. The lifeboat brought off the crew and passengers of the stricken ship.
More similar words: trickery, sicken, chicken, quicken, thicken, chicken out, rickets, rickety, trick, tricky, trickle, do the trick, strict, restrict, strictly, district, constrict, stricture, restrictive, restriction, be strict with, boa constrictor, blacken, wicked, bicker, bickering, picket line, persnickety, brick, city slicker.