Similar words: put up, cut up, future, mutual, couture, autumn, in future, put up with. Meaning: ['tuːtuː] n. 1. South African prelate and leader of the antiapartheid struggle (born in 1931) 2. very short skirt worn by ballerinas.
Random good picture Not show
1. Desmond Tutu was ordained in 1960.
2. Desmond Tutu became the most famous Anglican archbishop in South Africa.
3. From pink tutu to black overcoat?
4. He said he did not know how long Tutu would visit the hospital.
5. Big Daddy, that seemingly inflated octogenarian in a tutu, was the man, I am told, who succeeded.
6. The unmistakable voice of South Africa archbishop, Desmond Tutu.
7. Le Tutu, five tattered numbers of Pantalon Blanc et Culotte Rouge, a blue French telegram, curiosity to show.
8. Desmond Tutu often uses the word ubuntu, meaning "I am because we are."
9. That winter, when the Reverend Desmond Tutu came to campus for an anti-apartheid rally, Madeleine asked Jennifer on their way to see the great cleric, “Did you put your diaphragm in?”
10. The rule in costume was the frilly tutu, the short , stiffly - projecting skirt worn by every ballerina.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu is celebrating his 80th birthday in Cape Town with a series of events that began Thursday.
12. In 1986, Desmond Tutu was installed as the first black to lead the Anglican Church in southern Africa.
13. In 1986, Desmond Tutu was installed as the first black the Anglican Church in southern Africa.
14. Archbishop Desmond Tutu has already described Mandela as "a gift to the world", while Hillary Clinton, who has seen the archive, might also be worth tapping for a quote.
15. Archbishop Tutu turns out to have Bushman mitochondrial DNA, a genetic element passed down through the female line.
16. For Tutu, reconciliation makes the future possible, by enabling healing and forgiveness.
17. She felt gross in her tutu, like something in a circus.
18. Archbishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa meanwhile called for a swift end to the conflict, even if it meant offering Col Gaddafi safe haven in another country.
19. The trunks made me look like a toothpick inside a tutu.
20. The bride was going to get married in a tutu but we persuaded her against it.
21. Most of the rest are self-conscious and feel as awkward doing infant care as they would pirouetting in a tutu.
22. Several of the winners are well known champions of human rights. Among them: retired Anglican Archbishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa.
23. Birthday wishes are pouring in from across South Africa and the globe for Nobel Peace Laureate Desmond Tutu as he marks his 80th birthday Friday.
24. Amid international calls for reconciliation, South African Nobel peace laureate Desmond Tutu flew to Nairobi and held talks with Raila Odinga.
25. Check out Soweto's Vilakazi Street, the only street in the world which is home to two Nobel Peace Prize winners: President Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu.
26. The milestone is being celebrated with events over three days, culminating Saturday with the inaugural address of the Desmond Tutu International Peace Lecture.
27. The Johannesburg Development Agency recently completed an urban upgrade of the precinct, which includes the Hector Pieterson museum, and former residences of Nelson Mandela andArchbishop Desmond Tutu.
28. In the 1980s, Kennedy worked to end apartheid in South Africa, meeting with Bishop Desmond Tutu, Winnie Mandela (then the wife of the jailed Nelson Mandela) and the South African Cabinet.
29. After dismissing my dressmaking skills in the past, Sofie unexpectedly requests that I make her a tutu.
30. The halls are decorated with posters comparing Mr. Obama unfavorably with George W. Bush. On Wednesday, Archbishop Desmond Tutu criticized Mr.
More similar words: put up, cut up, future, mutual, couture, autumn, in future, put up with, mutualism, futuristic, in the future, for the future, tutor, haute couture, astute, statute, stutter, destitute, institute, substitute, statutory, stuttering, constitute, prostitute, restitution, institution, substitution, reconstitute, constitution, prostitution.