Similar words: force, by force, enforce, in force, reinforce, for certain, enforcement, doleful. Meaning: ['fɔrsfʊl /'fɔːs-] adj. 1. characterized by or full of force or strength (often but not necessarily physical) 2. forceful and definite in expression or action.
Random good picture Not show
1. A forceful outburst blew over the garden.
2. He gained a reputation as a forceful member of the party.
3. He was a man of forceful character, with considerable insight and diplomatic skills.
4. That forceful young woman edged out the former headmaster and is now headmaster herself.
5. It made a very forceful impression on me.
6. Barbara is / has a very forceful personality.
7. He was forceful, but by no means a zealot.
8. He objected in a forceful manner.
9. The ambassador made forceful representations to the White House.
10. She has a forceful character.
11. His forceful arguments brought us over to his views.
12. She made a forceful speech.
13. She has a very forceful personality which will serve her well in politics.
14. For most people a heart attack is a forceful reminder that they are mortal.
15. The opposition leader led a very forceful attack on the government in parliament this morning.
16. She was a forceful intellectual unafraid to speak her mind.
17. In a very forceful speech he set about his critics.
18. She was made to step down by my forceful argument.
19. Even his closest allies describe him as forceful, aggressive and determined.
20. The President hasn't been forceful enough in changing the judicial system.
21. She was a forceful personality who didn't suffer fools gladly.
22. Governments should adopt a more forceful approach to improve the environment.
23. The representative accompanied his angry words with forceful movements of the hands.
24. When accused of embezzlement, Sharon made a forceful denial.
25. He can be arrogant and forceful.
26. Betty Friedan was a forceful advocate of women's rights.
27. Diplomatic negotiations were rejected outright as insufficiently forceful.
28. Gage is outspoken and forceful.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. If he put his finger over the nozzle he could produce a forceful spray.
30. He solidified his commitment to the treaty, giving a forceful speech in favour of it.
More similar words: force, by force, enforce, in force, reinforce, for certain, enforcement, doleful, to the full, be full of, be useful to, hopefully, porch, refuge, refute, refund, defunct, refugee, source, full, befuddle, per cent, fierce, parcel, awful, make fun of, befuddled, perceive, resource, handful.