Random good picture Not show
1. You clumsy oaf that's the second glass you've broken today!
2. Mind that cup, you clumsy oaf!
3. Leave the lady alone, you drunken oaf.
4. Look where you're going , you lumbering great oaf!
5. You clumsy oaf! You've broken it!
6. He stood there grinning like an oaf.
6. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
7. Why did she marry that great oaf?
8. That big oaf of a stonemason?
9. Watch it, you big oaf!
10. Only an oaf would remain longer.
11. Really, George was a tasteless oaf at times.
12. Why give publicity to this self-indulgent, adolescent oaf?
13. That man is a bungling oaf.
14. A promising process, oil agglomeration flotation(OAF), has been developed for the recycling of ultrafine molybdenite resources from a molybdenum mine tailings in Zhejiang.
15. Na : Well , were the oaf to actually find and retrieve it, then yes(sentencedict.com), theoretically.
16. The oaf stumbled over the bucket, spilling all the water.
17. She deserves better than to be upended by a drunken oaf who seems incapable of controlling his social behaviour.
18. Unfortunately, facing Mrs Bottomley reduced me from passionate eloquence to an inarticulate oaf, and my opportunity was lost.
19. Under the influence Clift was transformed from an articulate and relaxed friend into a repugnant oaf.
20. Your ignorance is why you will always be an oaf , oaf . And now, your weakness is why you will always be second rate. Goodbye, cretin.
21. Fetal and unbalanced: Rate of gravid and fetal deformation compares dual odd embryo is 2 times taller, oaf of odd egg dual Shu You is double egg didymous 2 times.
22. How much gold are we talking about here , oaf?