Random good picture Not show
1. Hey, leave off! I hate people touching my hair.
2. It's time to leave off work.
3. The weather is getting warmer and you can leave off your heavy coat.
4. 'Will you leave off nagging?' he snarled.
5. I've decided to leave off eating meat for a while.
6. I wish you'd leave off whistling like that.
7. It's hard for a chain-smoker to leave off smoking.
8. Do not leave off your overcoat; it is cold.
9. Let's leave off here for lunch.
10. They leave off quarreling to sleep.
11. I would abjure my art then and there, leave off cursing,[Sentence dictionary] leave off binding fast and loose with spells.
12. I leave off only when Evan is hooked into the unfolding plot of the story.
13. He always had to leave off before he came, feeling sure his head would burst otherwise.
14. It is time to leave off, his daughter tells him, it s time to burst forth like a butterfly.
15. Ask for brown-bread toast and leave off the butter!
16. Far tougher was having to leave off Rose and Casey, who has won the World Match Play Championship in England and twice was runner-up in the Match Play Championship in Arizona.
17. Leave off from typing for now because the filing is more important.
18. I think I'll leave off my coat.
19. And their children may carry on where they leave off.
20. She take up the narrative where john have leave off.
21. He was manifestly too important to leave off the guest list.
22. We leave off our winter underwear when the warm weather comes.
23. Hamlet had gone too far to leave off here.
24. I have no doubt that it is part of the destiny of the human race in its gradual improvement to leave off eating animals. Henry David Thoreau
25. At last, as if at a secret signal, people leave off their fur hats.
26. Some are directly competing, yes, but many take up where others leave off in workflow's onion-like layers and blend together at the layer edges.
27. The lad is strong - willed ; once he starts doing something, he won't leave off until he's finished it.
28. Everybody was dressed for a Fancy Ball that was never to leave off.
29. All she needed to do was raise the hemlines, raise the heels, and leave off the wimple.
30. If you decide that the magic might be in that output buffer, you can also just leave off the input buffer with appropriate circuit changes.
More similar words: leave out, leave, leave alone, leave behind, weave, have on, give off, approve of, irrespective of, heavily, move on, live out, give out, live on, drive out, be available, have, cave, wave, slave, cave in, save for, have to, save up, slavery, have a ball, traveler, lean, plea, leap.