Random good picture Not show
1. Woodrow Wilson hoped the League of Nations would replace power politics with international cooperation.
2. The Belgians took over Rwanda under a League of Nations mandate.
3. The League of Nations was formed to promote international peace and security.
4. Testimony by League of Nations investigators left little doubt.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
5. I have only requested the League of Nations , taking into account justice and peaceful resolution.
6. Chile's opposition, Wilson's plan for western hemispheric League of Nations collapsed.
7. The League of Nations ceased its activities after failing to prevent the Second World War.
8. In 1935 the League of Nations imposed sanctions against Italy following its invasion of Ethiopia.
9. It was the home to the League of Nations , the predecessor of the United Nations.
10. The League of Nations was dissolved after 26 years, and was superseded by the United Nations.
11. The covenant of the League of Nations bound all signatory states not to go to war.
12. The League of Nations, with headquarters at Geneva, formed in 1919 after the First World War.
13. It was home to the League of Nations , the predecessor of the United Nations.
14. Click the Tools menu, and then click on League of Nations.
15. The league of Nations was formed after the First World War to try to keep peace.
16. First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva.
17. Lytton report is a final result which the League of Nations to intervene the Sino-Japanese dispute after the Manchurian Incident.
18. There also exist many handbooks containing valuable data on more specialized subjects(sentencedict.com), such as the League of Nations economic reports.
19. Between 1922 and 1927 he was on the headquarters staff of the League of Nations Union.
20. The city would be under the protection of the League of Nations; its territory would include Zoppot and the surrounding farmlands.
21. The territory was comparable to a protected State with added supervision by the League of Nations.
22. He cheerfully abandoned the plan in return for British support for the League of Nations.
23. Out of the war settlement came the establishment of the league of Nations.
24. The United States was a nonparticipating country in the League of Nations.
25. The principles of the struggle were disowned and the League of Nations turned down.
26. It is at this stage that the spacious conception and extremely vital organization of the League of Nations presents itself as a prime factor .
27. Out of the war settlement came the establishment of the League of Nations.
More similar words: league, colleague, beleaguer, nation-state, consternation, united nations, nationalization, make a virtue of necessity, nation, zonation, national, donation, damnation, stagnation, nomination, rumination, domination, combination, divination, inclination, incarnation, alienation, nationwide, reparations, consolation, explanation, termination, nationalism, imagination, nationalist.