Random good picture Not show
1. There have been seven coup attempts against the beleaguered government.
2. The beleaguered prime minister is coming under yet more pressure.
3. Civilian trap in the beleaguer city has been airlifted to safety.
4. The beleaguered party leader was forced to resign.
5. Enemy troops beleaguered the city.
6. The occupants of the beleaguered city had no means of escape.
7. She beleaguered him with pleas for forgiveness.
8. The rebels continue their push towards the beleaguered capital.
9. Civilians trapped in the beleaguered city have been airlifted to safety.
10. Supplies are being brought into the beleaguered city.
11. We are beleaguered by problems.
12. The beleaguered ones might threaten complaint.
13. The head of beleaguered Carolco Pictures will become a producer for Paramount Pictures under a multi-year deal, the two companies said.
14. In early November Singh's beleaguered government lost a vote of confidence in the Lok Sabha.
15. There was no respite for the beleaguered retail sector.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
16. Serious troubles continue to beleaguer the operators of the Japanese nuclear power plant in Fukushima prefecture that was crippled by an earthquake and tsunami.
17. The arrival of the fresh medical supplies was a welcome sight for the beleaguered doctors working in the refugee camps.
18. For four days and nights, communal frenzy added a tragic dimension to this hapless and beleaguered city.
19. The Hillsborough disaster seemed to encourage a period of self-reflection and greater public sympathy for the beleaguered game of soccer.
20. A peace treaty has been accepted by the leaders of the beleaguered village.
21. The lowering clouds hindered their aircraft from bombing and strafing his men and made parachuting supplies to their beleaguered garrison nearly impossible.
22. Curiger sees "a lot of commonalities between the Venetian master's quest and the eagerness of some contemporary artists to defy the conventions which beleaguer art in our time."
23. Even today, in some parts of China, it is common practice for a man to seek justice by summoning his family and their allies to beleaguer the home of the person who wronged him.
More similar words: league, colleague, vague, plague, guerilla, mileage, be left, struggle against, release, released, in the least, take the lead, not in the least, hit below the belt, query, conquer, puerile, coagulate, querulous, masquerading, eager, meager, lineage, guest, argue, vogue, at the age of, bronze age, eagerness, fatigue.