Random good picture Not show
(1) You may be entitled to reclaim some tax.
(2) I have tried to reclaim my money without success.
(3) You'll be able to reclaim the tax on all equipment that you buy.
(4) In 1986, they got the right to reclaim South African citizenship.
(5) You can reclaim old boards and use them as shelves.
(6) He has invented a new method to reclaim valuable raw materials from industrial waste water.
(7) I want to reclaim the championship that I lost in 1999.
(8) Their daily work is to reclaim rubber from old tyres.
(9) The new project will reclaim the land from the sea.
(10) The organization is trying to reclaim desert land for farming.
(11) They reduced their chemical intake because they now reclaim the metals.
(12) No wonder male chauvinists want to reclaim the sole right to do so.
(13) Nature can reclaim an entire farm in 14 years and leave nothing behind but the masonry.
(14) We can then reclaim the income tax you - or your spouse - have paid already.
(15) The Inland Revenue permits us to reclaim tax and pay dividends gross.
(16) There is no need to reclaim political correctness from its detractors.
(17) They want the Government to do more to reclaim the millions plundered by the tycoon.
(18) You'll have to go to the police station to reclaim your wallet.
(19) There are an estimated eight million people currently thought to be eligible to reclaim income tax.
(20) What I've tried very subtly to do is to reclaim language.
(21) If you make regular gifts through a covenant we can reclaim the income tax which you have already paid on this money. Sentencedict.com
(22) When his minority ended he had to fight to reclaim his property.
(23) If none of the above applies to you, then you may be able to reclaim tax.
(24) The original receipt must be produced in order to reclaim your goods.
(25) While rescue was the initial objective, it was soon surpassed by the desire to reclaim and re-educate.
(26) A British woman is waiting to hear how she can reclaim a family estate inside the former Soviet Union.
(27) There is hi-tech glass and lighting, cute little passport kiosks and a tapered rubber ramp to baggage reclaim.
(28) What they learn in school about writing helps to preserve and reclaim that heritage.
(29) A second airport terminal was opened in 1990 and there are plans to reclaim more land for a third and a fourth.
(30) The largest Elf armada of all time was assembled to reclaim it.
More similar words: claim, acclaim, proclaim, proclaimed, declare, declared, declamatory, middle-class, recline, clairvoyant, clairvoyance, preclusion, declaration of independence, aim, AIMS, aim for, raiment, lain, seclude, decline, secluded, be close to, villain, explain, malaise, complaint, plaintiff, complain about, laissez faire, laissez-faire.