Random good picture Not show
1) He added, Kulak has a good reputation for sixty years.
2) Hoping to write a rebuttal to Mr. Kulak's article, I reread it and found that there was something else worth thinking about, and I doubt it's what Kulak had in mind for his readers.
3) Kulak never provides the definition for either software engineering or engineering.
4) McCannell wrote that Kulak "continuously stresses creativity being important for software engineers, no matter what they are called.
5) McCannell observed, as did many other students, that Kulak stresses the software developer's need to be creative and insinuates that engineering stifles creativity.
6) The destruction of the kulak class triggered the Ukrainian famine,[http://sentencedict.com/kulak.html] during which 3 million to 5 million peasants died of starvation.
7) Kulak never defines what he means by the term "engineering" in his article, but rather assumes that the reader has some conception of what the term means.
8) Few citizens entered the survey service, and for a kulak to obtain the equivalent of Navy commissioned rank required exceptional ability.
9) Let them know from the start that they were dealing with a kulak, not a noble.
10) Because of the usage of the straw man fallacy, Kulak is so worried about attacking things, he does not take the time to show both sides.
11) Such was the case with the anarchist army of Makhno, entirely kulak in spirit.
12) picture of students talkingThe November issue of The Agile Journal, an e-zine for the Agile community, contained an article by Daryl Kulak titled "Let's Bury the Term Software Engineering.
13) The reader is presented with something that is related to engineering and then Kulak tries to show how it does not apply for software engineering.
More similar words: skull, flake, flakes, skulduggery, snowflake, formula, nebula, emulate, jugular, spatula, secular, insular, regular, jocular, popular, singular, petulant, copulate, simulate, populace, vascular, undulant, undulate, regulate, insulate, globular, modulate, insulator, irregular, postulate.