Random good picture Not show
1. His critics say he's just being silly and petulant.
2. Her tone of voice became abrupt and petulant.
3. She could be wayward, petulant, and disagreeable.
4. He behaved like a petulant child and refused to cooperate.
5. He became more petulant than ever.
6. But the disease confounded everyone, vanishing in petulant defiance of all the elaborate preparations which had been made to accommodate it.
7. Silber is an impatient, some might say petulant, player on the local political scene.
8. He frowned, and the handsome face clouded momentarily, petulant as a child's.
9. Horatia had always looked petulant, now she looked vengeful and he was sure her mischief wasn't finished.
10. Aggression, personal attacks and criticism[sentencedict.com/petulant.html], behaving like a petulant child.
11. I was made to feel like a petulant child who has flown into a temper because his favorite toy was removed.
12. His face looked strained and petulant, but he had clearly decided to put his mortgage and proximity to Lesley-Jane above pride.
13. He, however, is becoming increasingly petulant and argumentative, playing scrum-half like a thwarted 15-year-old on the netball court.
14. Alexis walked out with a petulant look, and slammed the door.
15. He picked the pen up with a petulant gesture.
16. He grew moody and petulant.
17. His performances at European summits were petulant and destructive.
18. A petulant, bad - tempered mood ; a huff.
19. The expression around her mouth was petulant.
20. A fit of petulant sulkiness.
21. Yet in other moments he seems petulant , tentative and even frail.
22. Once viewed by critics as petulant and self-consciously rebellious, Mr. Han has moved beyond ad hominem attacks on poets, pop stars and fellow bloggers.
23. You grow old if you are irritable, crotchety, petulant, and cantankerous.
24. The thing had been remarked with petulant jealousy by his wife.
25. Come on, Don't be petulant, just pick up the stupid can.
26. I have more important things to do than petulant florists.
27. They remain friends, though she is quick to be petulant over telephone messages left unanswered and favours left undone.
28. Crilly turns over and lies with his back stiff and petulant.
29. I came out of the theater, tears streaming, and overheard the petulant voice of a college girl complaining to her boyfriend, “Well I don't see what was so special about that movie.
30. Although unaggressive and unfailingly polite, the Fayed heir was "a complete pain in the backside" with no concept of time-keeping, yet petulant at necessary delays.
More similar words: petulance, undulant, stimulant, impetus, perpetual, spatula, perpetuate, congratulate, capitulation, congratulations, ambulance, plant, jubilant, atlantic, vigilant, gallantly, nonchalant, transatlantic, get up, let up, pet, set up, return, petty, compete, carpet, in return, pettish, returning, tax return.