Random good picture Not show
(1) Embarkation was scheduled for just after 4 pm.
(2) Embarkation will be at 14:20 hours.
(3) You'll be asked for those documents on embarkation.
(4) Goldilocks' embarkation on her voyage of self-discovery begins with her trying to peek into the bears' house.
(5) Lisbon became the great embarkation point.
(6) Good, go aboard please[sentencedict.com/embarkation.html], be about very quickly embarkation.
(7) May I have another embarkation card?
(8) Please write your address on your embarkation card.
(9) Passport and embarkation card, please.
(10) Passport and Embarkation Card, please.
(11) There are around 30 ports of embarkation in America alone.
(12) Plese give me an embarkation card and custom declarario form.
(13) Fast embarkation , have river heart thief here, cannot long stop.
(14) The engine allows shutdown just 30 seconds after landing and the rotor brake means safe passenger embarkation shortly afterwards.
(15) On today's cruise ships, you have to have a lifeboat drill within twenty - four hours of embarkation.
(16) An ancient port of east-central Greece in Boeotia. According to tradition, it was the embarkation point for the Greek fleet during the Trojan War.
(17) But the application failed and Singapore sent him back to his last embarkation point, the Philippines.
(18) French painter noted for his exuberant scenes of gallantry, such as The Embarkation for Cythera ( 1717 ).
(19) Passengers and crew! Follow the lifeboat man to the lifeboat stations on the embarkation deck.
(20) FAS Free Alongside ship. Seller delivers goods to appropriate dock or terminal at port of embarkation and buyer covers costs and risks of loading.
More similar words: embark, embargo, embarrass, embarrassed, embarrassment, nationalization, market segmentation, multinational corporation, work at, proportional representation, parka, ratification, privatisation, privatization, gratification, question mark, acclimatization, dark ages, self-gratification, the dark ages, remarkable, embankment, bombardment, nation, ration, station, oration, ovation, rationed, elation.