Random good picture Not show
(1) This sometimes throws an additional casework burden on their colleagues.
(2) Guaranteeing continuity in the casework of clients is a serious problem for a manager with a large team of volunteers.
(3) No crime scenes, no active casework.
(4) In 2006, the DNA Casework section went online with a validated and fully integrated high-throughput facility.
(5) A mix of fixed and movable casework systems should be used to plan for these changes.
(6) He kept up with the gruelling casework, particularly in a course called Human Organization and Behavior.
(7) A lot of the union's casework involves the use of mobile phones in schools, particularly in the classroom.
(8) Through class lectures and interactive casework , participants will increase their depth of knowledge in key areas of wealth management.
(9) Every month, the agency liaison who headed the casework operation sent me a report on the people we’d helped, along with a few of the moving thank-you letters they sent.
(10) Members of congress increasingly came to believe that they could insulate themselves against electoral defeat by assiduous attention to constituency casework.
(11) There are remarkable similarities between the strengths model of case management, and early casework models.
(12) All the authorities acknowledged that the most desirable situation would have been a well established developmental role complemented by routine casework services.
(13) Fortunately, an error resulting in a miscarriage of justice has yet to be demonstrated in forensic DNA casework, although it is perhaps inevitable that it will occur someday.
(14) This method is simple, useful and with lower cost, we have used it in casework.
(15) It not only can increase the burden of analyst, but also reduce the efficiency in casework processing.
(16) Irrespective, of whether you have a right of appeal before an immigration adjudicator you still have the ability to ask the HSMP casework team to review an adverse decision.
(17) Objective To study the application of the automation workstation in DNA extraction of forensic casework samples.
(18) However you do have the ability to ask the HSMP casework team to review an adverse decision in respect of eligibility under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme. Sentencedict.com
(19) Approximately 70 % of class time is devoted to casework and experiential learning.
(20) In response to the increased demand for DNA analysis, laboratories are continuously implementing improved methods that allow them to process database and casework samples more efficiently.
(21) There are a number of control samples that are also run in parallel with the casework DNA samples.
(22) By this time the project team felt quite confident with the automated system and it was made available for casework samples.
(23) It was made a priority project for two analysts in each of the two casework laboratories for nearly two years.
(24) However, these antennas can be quite directional, and are often affected by the product casework.
(25) These tools better equip them to meet the needs of law enforcement and provide results that enhance their database and casework analysis while speeding up the overall process.
More similar words: caseworker, housework, make-work, firework, homework, framework, fireworks, the working class, foreword, careworn, be worth, tapeworm, work, in the world, noteworthy, works, at work, case, work off, work up, artwork, workout, work out, work at, worker, network, in case, work of art, workload, teamwork.