Random good picture Not show
1. Before this I'd have smiled and turned her down.
2. He reduced speed and turned sharp left.
3. The desk lamp was turned over by someone.
4. After this heartbreaking experience, Thorpe turned to professional sports.
5. She winked at me as he turned his back.
6. The street lights are usually turned on at 7.
7. They turned the videos over to the police.
8. His face turned purple with rage.
9. She turned the wheel sharply to the left.
10. He turned away from his old friends.
11. She turned around and saw her teacher.
12. The milk has gone off/turned sour.
13. Years of discontent turned into armed insurrection.
14. Her optimism turned out to be misplaced.
15. She has turned quite grey recently.
16. His handsome profile was turned away from us.
17. The car skidded as she turned onto the highway.
18. The train turned in a curve.
19. He turned his back and sulked.
20. He turned on the light after he went inside.
21. They turned through the gateway on the left.
22. Her children are always smartly turned out.
23. The compacted snow on the pavement turned to ice.
24. It turned out to be an elaborate hoax.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. His face turned an unnatural shade of purple.
26. He turned in his own gate.
27. They turned into an endless street.
28. She turned me off with her bossy manner.
29. He turned the key in the lock.
30. Chaplin walks with his feet turned outward.
More similar words: overturned, nocturne, bourne, earned, burner, journey, mourner, adorned, learned, unadorned, concerned, journeyman, turn, u-turn, turn on, turn off, turn out, upturn, turnout, turn up, return, saturn, in turn, turn to, turn in, turning, turn down, turn away, be concerned about, overturn.