Random good picture Not show
1. Albert went to Kaiser twice a week for several hours at a stretch.
2. Kaiser is testing the waters in the East Bay.
3. In Stockton, Kaiser patients go to community hospitals for much of their care.
4. Kaiser says it will also provide the latest three-drug combination therapies, if appropriate.
5. When Kaiser and I got there about ten minutes later, the Huey was just sitting there in a clearing looking fine.
6. Kaiser in San Mateo, California, which manages $ 1 billion in assets.
7. Kaiser hospitals in Northern California are about half full, and several of them need replacement or modernization.
8. After objections from consumer groups, however, Kaiser decided in November to eliminate bonuses related to shorter hospital sta ys.
9. Piqued, Falkenhayn tendered his resignation to the Kaiser, but it was rejected.
10. Kaiser spokeswoman Jamie Trevor said that patients are told that no sterilization procedure short of a complete hysterectomy can prevent pregnancy.
11. Kaiser called for help on the emergency channel when we were hit.
12. Kaiser in San Mateo, California, with $ 1 billion under management.
13. Kaiser ran out, then Riker, then Nate and some officers from the next tent.
14. The whole Wilder Kaiser area is a conservation area, so nothing will spoil the view.
15. In addition, Zatkin said Kaiser shares the concerns of others about inadequate funding and government control.
16. I could not even bayonet an effigy of Kaiser Bill convincingly.
17. Falkenhayn was relieved of his command by the Kaiser in August and replaced by Hindenburg and Ludendorff.
18. Merging parts of a health maintenance organization like Kaiser with a non-HMO at one time may have been unthinkable.
19. In any case, the Kaiser was a most charming man, much misunderstood.
20. I got out, Kaiser stayed with the ship.
21. AE Kaiser effect tests on oriented core at depth of 294 m were carried out.
22. A coffin donated by Kaiser Wilhelm was never used and sits next to the original.
23. After the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church was destroyed by a British bombing raid in World War II all that remained was its ruined tower.
24. Drug assistance programs allocate about $ 750 per patient every month, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.
25. The Society came to receive quite substantial funding from the Kaiser from 1888-1910.
26. He is in stable condition in the intensive care unit at Kaiser Medical Center in Vallejo.
27. A last very scenic walk to remember further up into the Wilder Kaiser mountains!
28. It turned out it was the country of Germany, under Kaiser Wilhelm,(sentencedict.com/kaiser.html) that put in daylight saving time first.
29. Here we quantified the incidence of non-dialysis and dialysis-requiring ARF among members of a large integrated health care delivery system – Kaiser Permanente of Northern California.
30. 7 "Citing 'Failed Efforts' to Inform Public of Condom 'Ineffectiveness, ' Physician Groups, Politicians Ask CDC Head to Resign, " Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report, July 25, 2001.
More similar words: raise, praise, malaise, appraise, mayonnaise, misery, adviser, miserable, advertiser, commiserate, commiseration, aisle, waist, raising, liaison, paisley, judaism, renaissance, laissez-faire, laissez faire, reconnaissance, user, laser, serve, censer, serene, eraser, lesser, assert, desert.