Random good picture Not show
1. I'm afraid that would be outside my job description.
2. Cleaning the office is not in my job description.
3. I checked my job description .Sentence dictionary
4. A complete job description almost defies definition.
5. The job description shall be consistent with the contractual duties laid down in this agreement.
6. Furthermore, the job description is also vitally important so that candidates then know what is required.
7. That was the job description, no two ways about it.
8. Each teacher shall be given an individual job description specifying his or her particular responsibilities.
9. Your performance against your job description and progress made towards achieving your objectives will be reviewed on a regular basis.
10. The from / to job description was not the only thing on her desk or on her mind.
11. Examine and agree on a job description first and a contract of employment which you are satisfied with and understand.
12. These activities were not a part of the job description.
13. The job description lies at the heart of good recruitment and selection practice.
14. Because of the differences in job description and salary for deejays around the country, unionization was ruled out.
15. Make a vow never to write another long job description.
16. Morris nods at a job description he had approved, perhaps even encouraged, many months ago.
17. You will have your own detailed job description which describes the kind of tasks you will be doing.
18. Your job description outlines the main duties that you will be carrying out in the course of your work.
19. The job description and the candidate specification can help you be more precise about the job holder.
20. How to identify key competences from a job description?
21. There was no mention of any cleaning in my job description.
22. The reengineering project did not put together a from / to job description.
23. But his exposure to the tourism industry extended beyond his actual job description.
24. Once again, the desirability of clear terms of contract, coupled perhaps with an unambiguous job description, is plain.
25. Subsequently qualifications which indicate the holder's ability to carry out the elements defined in the job description are identified.
26. The traditional employee had two sources of authority: the boss and the job description.
27. Though cynics may say something else, long lunches are part of the job description for a working hack.
28. The plus factors are all the intangible attributes that are additional to the job description.
29. To do this, study the application form carefully as well as the job description.
30. Unless the position is quite untenable, try not to get too hung up on the specifics of your job description.
More similar words: description, prescription, nonprescription, descriptive, prescription drug, inscription, subscription, proscription, conscription, transcription, circumscription, nondescript, prescriptive, prescriptivism, script, scripted, scripture, conscript, postscript, manuscript, transcript, scriptural, playscript, describe, described, describable, indescribable, scrip, discrimination, descry.