Random good picture Not show
(1) His remains have been exhumed from a cemetery in Queens, New York City.
(2) Marie Curie's remains were exhumed and interred in the Pantheon.
(3) When the police exhumed the corpse they discovered traces of poison in it.
(4) The body was exhumed on the order of the judge.
(5) In Los Mochis, meanwhile, bodies are being exhumed from the mass graves one by one as they are identified.
(6) Despite a few mawkish moments, much of the exhumed material sounds top-drawer.
(7) In particular, I was stimulated to exhume a cutting from the Daily Telegraph of 23 October 1980.
(8) Christmas looks to be a time for burying the hatchet or exhuming it for re-examination.
(9) Also this week: Samantha suggests to Siobhan that exhuming Josh's body could clear her name.
(10) His wife's body was exhumed and found to be riddled with arsenic.
(11) The relic, exhumed several times throughout the centuries, always retained its flexibility.
(12) A DNA sample taken from the exhumed body of the A6 murderer James Hanratty has reportedly confirmed his guilt.
(13) Gordon, who has already noted the novel view of Langdale spread beneath us(Sentencedict.com ), starts exhuming his camera from his sack.
(14) Exhume Corpses Upgrade - This upgrade allows Meat Wagons to generate corpses like a Graveyard. A new corpse is generated every X seconds and is placed inside their cargo. CURRENTLY NOT ACTIVE.
(15) I thought that some future Layard might exhume the cornices of the Oxford temples.
(16) Exhume Corpses Upgrade - This upgrade allows Me Wagons to generate corpses like a Graveyard.
(17) Forensic teams will begin to exhume four of those graves next month in search of evidence for crimes against genocide.
(18) He wanted to get enough time to exhume the body.
(19) ROME - Italian and British scientists want to exhume the body of 16th century astronomer Galileo for DNA tests to determine if his severe vision problems may have affected some of his findings.
(20) It does not allow someone to exhume memories that are decades old or to retrace or undo human development.
(21) Exhume Corpses Upgrade - This upgrade allows Meat Wagons to generate corpses like a Graveyard.
(22) They relented when it was explained that the alternative was to exhume the bodies of other relatives.
(23) She was dressed in black fingerless gloves and a disintegrating taffeta cape and looked as if she'd been recently exhumed.
(24) Galluzzi said he was waiting for permission from the church to exhume the body and then would form a committee of historians, scientists and doctors to oversee the project.
(25) Mr Vinceti is a member of a group which is seeking permission to exhume da Vinci's remains from his tomb at Amboise Castle in France's Loire Valley.
(26) Arranging letter home's particular locus in letter's development, is furtherance to exhume the aesthetic value of letter home.
(27) When suspicion of vampirism fled though an area, it was not uncommon for the towns people to exhume the corpses of their loved ones to check for the tell tale signs of a vampire in the grave.
(28) Of all ages, in order to resolve variety of problems, many politicians and ideologists have been wild about this issue, attempting to exhume some new value and significance.
(29) The Rwandan government has been accused of forcing people to exhume the bodies of relatives killed during the 1994 genocide for display at memorial sites.
(30) It is of great significance to identify the location of the moat precisely to protect, exhume and utilize the site further.
More similar words: exhort, exhaust, exhibit, exhausted, hump, exhaustion, exhausting, exhaustive, exhibition, exhalation, humid, human, thumb, humor, exhortation, exhilaration, humane, humble, humbly, fumes, thumbs up, sorghum, subsume, assume, volume, resume, acumen, perfume, superhuman, humorous.