Synonym: bazar, fair. Similar words: maza, hazard, haphazard, hazardous. Meaning: [bə'zɑː] n. 1. a shop where a variety of goods are sold 2. a street of small shops (especially in Orient) 3. a sale of miscellany; often for charity.
Random good picture Not show
1. Kamal was a vendor in Egypt's open-air bazaar.
2. The school bazaar raised a/the grand total of £550.
3. Just stroll around the bazaar and soak up the atmosphere.
4. The street bazaar was a kaleidoscope of colours, smells and sounds.
5. The bazaar was a kaleidoscope of strange sights and impressions.
6. We were in the bazaar with all the little urchins watching us.
7. The boys from the bazaar hide on the target-range, watching the soldiers fire.
8. And the labour market is the invisible global bazaar where survival-life itself-is traded for work.
9. Some one hears it mentioned in the Bazaar and runs to U with a warning.
10. Bazaar, which keeps track of spending trends in haute couture and dry goods, notes that luxury is back.
11. A few minutes later in the nearby bazaar, some one taps the visitor on the shoulder, offering tea and conversation.
12. We bargained for a beautiful rug in the bazaar.
13. Bargain away for hours in the bazaar.
14. I poked through a bazaar crammed with good.
15. Now he was far down the bazaar,(Sentencedict) riding furiously.
16. A bazaar was held for the poor.
17. Epilog: Netscape Embraces the Bazaar!
18. Chickens, goats and rabbits were offered for barter at the bazaar.
19. There is a window at which I sit and look down into the bazaar.
20. Now, in a healthy exercise of democracy and the idea bazaar, the tower of economic doctrine is quivering.
21. Pakeezah offered to lead me back through the labyrinth of Daryaganj to the Faiz Bazaar.
22. From there any further travel makes a beeline to confession, the embarrassed monologue in a deserted bazaar.
23. I visited the underground cisterns. spent hours in the covered bazaar and a whole morning among the treasures of the Seraglio.
24. Harte and his stable of writers saw California as a nexus, with San Francisco as its central bazaar.
25. September Vogue weighs in with 734 pages of heavy print, Bazaar with 488.
26. Later, she went out shopping, taking a taxi to Jardine's Bazaar down in Causewsay Bay.
27. In a basement sweatshop two men in their early 20s are sewing sheepskin waistcoats for the bazaar.
28. She was engaged in dressing a doll for the bazaar which loomed nearer and nearer.
29. We bartered with the local vendors for food in the bazaar.
30. Phillip becomes aware of the mutual attraction of those two when he observes them together at a bazaar.