Random good picture Not show
1. They used old lumber to throw up a hut.
2. The truck was sent to carry lumber.
3. The lumber was lifted by crane and dropped into the truck.
4. It was made of soft lumber, spruce by the look of it.sentence dictionary
5. And now organized labor began to lumber.
6. So I was working graveyard at the lumber mill.
7. Lea Lumber makes plywood parts for furniture makers and other manufacturing concerns.
8. For the environmentally minded contractor, several lumber companies in California are now marketing ethically chopped tropical rain forest timber.
9. Mark logs and milled lumber from the older trees, giving consumers a choice of boycott.
10. The boat broke up and Roman used the lumber to make a ramp to load hogs on the truck.
11. Ranchers, lumber companies, and offshore oil drillers pay fees to the government for their use of public lands and waters.
12. I love these woods, even as we harvest lumber from them.
13. The mill closures will reduce lumber supplies, since lumber and wood chips are usually made at the same time.
14. He finds a lumber mill and a metal shop that will sell him wood planks and wheels for $ 5 per skateboard.
15. The heap of lumber on my neighbour's veg patch grew to monstrous proportions.
16. The shorter the span, the smaller lumber you can use.
17. Forested areas have been expanding every year, with the increase in standing timber greater than that of felled lumber.
18. He was going to have to purchase all his lumber at full retail price.
19. His parents were indeed immigrants and they worked in the lumber mills of Arcata, California.
20. In 1692, Cuffee, her son, was sold by the Holcombs to Andreas Kortrecht, a lumber merchant.
21. For one shot, he zooms in over a sawmill, low enough to smell the fresh-cut lumber.
22. The company is registered to manufacture, distribute and sell lumber products.
23. Only a pile of broken concrete, loose bricks and splintered lumber remained.
24. Standard, as it is familiarly known, has gone through a succession of lumber industry owners since its bustling origins.
25. That was a beautiful time, a healing time-the fresh lumber, the new beginning.
26. Corddry, who was born and raised in Snow Hill, was the son of a lumber and building materials company executive.
27. Djindjic told a rally at Republic Square that Milosevic was trying to lumber the police with responsibility for failed government policy.
28. The fence was sheltered on three sides by a screen of scrap lumber and flattened tin cans.
29. He was then a figure in Boise society, scion of Thomas Oglethorpe Tucker, the lumber and tinned-trout impresario.
30. Fast-growing forest trees could do more than increase the world's sup ply of lumber and pulp.
More similar words: slumber, lumbering, lumberjack, number, outnumber, a number of, cumbersome, any number of, to the number of, account number, a large number of, incumbent, member, timber, chamber, november, december, somberly, limber up, remember, membership, beachcomber, gas chamber, antechamber, glum, plump, slump, lumpy, dumb, alumni.