Random good picture Not show
1) He has been advised to increase his fibre intake.
2) The muscle fibre of this animal is diseased.
3) Fruit and vegetables are high in fibre content .
4) Dried fruits are especially high in fibre.
5) Fresh fruit and vegetables provide fibre and vitamins.
6) Peaches are a good source of fibre.
7) Each fibre has a hollow core trapping still air and aiding warmth.
8) He lacked the moral fibre to be leader.
9) In pregnancy a high fibre diet is doubly important.
10) If you ate more fibre you wouldn't get constipated.
11) He wanted her with every fibre of his being.
12) His close reasoning gave fibre to his argument.
13) Glass fibre is often used as roof insulation.
14) High fibre diets give the feeling of fullness.
15) She loved him with every fibre of her being.
16) Fibre is found in cereal foods, beans(sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com/fibre.html] fruit and vegetables.
17) As a whole we do not eat enough fibre in Britain.
18) There is more fibre in wholemeal bread than in white bread.
19) The use of fibre optics has served to increase the volume and speed of data transmission.
20) You should eat more fibre and fruit if you are constipated.
21) You should eat more dietary fibre to reduce the risk of bowel cancer.
22) In its untreated state the carbon fibre material is rather like cloth.
23) It isn't just lack of moral fibre which leads to a rising divorce rate.
24) She wanted to win the race with every fibre of her being.
25) We can offer you practical suggestions on how to increase the fibre in your daily diet.
26) You should eat more food that contains a lot of fibre, e.g. fruit, vegetables and bread.
27) There is little doubt that a diet high in fibre is more satisfying.
28) It says on the packet that four slices of this bread contains one half of your recommended daily intake of fibre.
29) Eating cereals and fruit will give you plenty of fibre in your diet.
30) A sensor channels the light signal along an optical fibre.