Random good picture Not show
1. The insignia was visible on the wingtip.
2. His uniform bore the insignia of a captain.
3. There are five insignia on various parts of the plane.
4. The red star was the national insignia of the USSR.http://sentencedict.com/insignia.html
5. Someone had spray-painted gang insignia on his car.
6. Each of these groups has its own insignia, its own susceptibilities, its own ways of resisting change.
7. A third man stood there; black tracksuit without insignia, balaclava mask covering the head.
8. Showing the insignia of Neutral deities cuts no ice with Thadeus - such gods are little better than the Proscribed Ones.
9. A goldsmith has his mark, leaves his insignia on a plate.
10. I knew the medic insignia on his uniform and I knew, I knew, what I would see next.
11. The guard, who bore no insignia identifying the Institute(sentencedict.com), escorted Manescu to a large cell-like room with no window.
12. The sheer volume of insignia required for public services means that insignia can be given only the appearance of precious metals.
13. Why is the lovely silver Royal Victorian Order insignia decorated with a rose, thistle, shamrock - and a sunflower?
14. Before modern institutions for extending credit were available, insignia and jewels were well adapted to serve as sureties for loans.
15. Insignia has something like 100 engineers working on its line.
16. With Windows source code, Insignia would not face the problems that Sun faces keeping up with Windows development.
17. They collect clothing with FBI insignia on it so they can pretend to be federal agents.
18. He had corporal's insignia and a forage cap pulled over his eyes.
19. However Microsoft or its new anti-Wabi champion, Insignia Solutions could still sue.
20. You must seal the document with the king's insignia.
21. A gold packet of king size a regal insignia.
22. When Captain Cook encountered the Maori he found the chiefs adorned with jade insignia.
23. Specials share almost all the usual police responsibilities and just a small insignia on the epaulette distinguishes them from their regular colleagues.
24. Regular exhibitions, including permanent display of tartans and clan insignia.
25. The Luger was as much his badge of power as the captain's insignia on his hat.
26. One unkempt mound bore a glass with a Harp Lager insignia, filled with greenish water.
27. Harvey was dressed in a khaki uniform with colonel's insignia on the collar.
28. He ignored Sir Ralph's corpse but lifted back the insignia over the hospitaller's and the canvas sheet which lay underneath.
29. He prised the sealed top open and found army uniforms, with no insignia marks on them.
30. Later, in a special review at Les Invalides in Paris, the insignia was bestowed upon his wife.
More similar words: insignificant, sign in, signify, designing, significant, significance, consign, significantly, consignor, monsignor, insight, in sight, consignment, sign, dignity, dignify, sign on, dignified, indignity, benignity, assign, resign, signal, sign out, sign up, design, designs, designed, designer, by design.