Random good picture Not show
1. He was born in a blue-blooded family.
2. It was a local blue-blooded family.
3. " Lucky Strike " is a blue-blooded Mongorian.
4. The ball organised by that club was a blue-blooded event.sentence dictionary
5. Yet as a blue-blooded politician from a hugely wealthy family, Hatoyama can hardly claim to represent a fresh alternative to Japan's political modus operandi.
6. But as a blue-blooded individual , let me just state that I am happier when a blue team wins.
7. Though King George VI was born blue-blooded, his family left him with no self-confidence or charisma.
8. And letting go of the seeds once blue-blooded like gore.
9. The newly-wed princess is a blue-blooded member of the royalty.
10. Royal Family element: lacking a domestic equivalent, Americans lap up the latest imported blue-blooded scandals.
11. There's also the Royal Family element: lacking a domestic equivalent, Americans lap up the latest imported blue-blooded scandals.
More similar words: true-blue, blueberry, out of the blue, blood, bloody, blood red, bad blood, blood clot, in cold blood, blood stream, blood vessel, flesh and blood, bloodthirsty, bloodcurdling, blue, blue-chip, a blue moon, whistleblower, black and blue, bloom, wooden, once in a blue moon, exploded, flood, blooming, doubloon, blockaded, good evening, floodgate, treble.