Random good picture Not show
1. It calls for the exclusion of all commercial lending institutions from the college loan program.
2. A 20 - mile exclusion zone was set up around the power station to guard against further explosions.
3. He plays golf to the exclusion of all other sports.
4. Exclusion of air creates a vacuum in the bottle.
5. His exclusion from the club hurt him very much.
6. He would mono-polize her totally, to the exclusion of her brothers and sisters.
7. Armed forces have set up an exclusion zone around the island.
8. He spent his spare time gardening, to the exclusion of all other interests.
9. Don't revise a few topics to the exclusion of all others.
10. They were to be treated as exclusion clauses.
11. The policy is subject to the war exclusion clause.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. The exclusion is therefore highly technical.
13. Explain the significance of the exclusion principle.
14. A six-mile exclusion zone was ordered around the ship while a tug towed the casualty further offshore.
15. This involves the exclusion of other areas of their lives in order to concentrate on the matter in hand.
16. The exclusion clause was of no effect for this breach of an express term.
17. A white dwarf is supported by the exclusion principle repulsion between the electrons in its matter.
18. From this it follows that they satisfy the exclusion principle.
19. Your essays tend to concentrate on one theme to the exclusion of everything else.
20. An enemy plane was shot down after it violated the exclusion zone.
21. Memories of the past filled her mind to the exclusion of all else.
22. Diane had dedicated her life to caring for him to the exclusion of all else.
23. Our persistent cultural blind spot on the effects of such exclusion is now proving to be very problematic.
24. The software company's propriety was cited as the chief reason for Camelot's initial exclusion from the final bidding round.
25. This study lacked objective or prospective data and was biased by the exclusion from the controls of people with irritable bowel syndrome.
26. For example, in terms of performance measurement, Anthony is explicitly concerned with economy, to the exclusion of efficiency and effectiveness.
27. At each step variables were available for inclusion or exclusion as appropriate.
28. The Court of Appeal held that the oral statement overrode the exclusion clause which therefore did not form part of the contract.
29. If not, the reference to the terms should at least draw attention to the fact that the terms contain exclusion clauses.
30. Between them, they monopolised the media to the virtual exclusion of any other viewpoint.
More similar words: exclusive, exclusively, conclusion, preclusion, in conclusion, draw a conclusion, allusion, illusion, disillusion, exclude, excluding, inclusive, fusion, infusion, excursion, intrusion, confusion, exclave, cluster, elusive, exception, excavation, exceptional, tension, pension, cession, session, mission, mansion, passion.