Random good picture Not show
1. The children are having a frolic before bedtime.
2. They had a frolic in the country.
3. It was just a harmless frolic.
4. The children had a frolic before bedtime.
5. The days of fun and frolic were gone for ever.
6. Jarman House was humming with preparations for the Frolic.
7. The days of fun and frolic were gone for good.
8. Others freak out and enjoy the chance to frolic.
9. And lo! how doth the brown bear frolic upon a bank of sempiternal moss!
10. Knights joust and frolic.
11. The children continued to frolic in the street, running up to the Metropolitans, taunting them, and then running away.
12. They chase and frolic, tarry, turn loops; they make croaks, high cries, and rattling sounds.
13. Tourists sunbathe and frolic in the ocean.
14. Their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly.
14. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
15. It was nothing but a frolic.
16. Their relationship is never short on fun and frolic.
17. Bask in the golden sun and frolic on the soft sands as you experience friendly Maldivian hospitality and explore the rich tropical wonders of a vibrant island nation.
18. I hope frolic songs are always round you and bring you endless happiness. Merry!
19. When I was young the money the tradesmen gave went to augment the beer-money for the frolic.
20. This involves spending a lot of time in the sun by the pool listening to girlish giggles as they frolic around.
21. One reveller was already pouring bubble bath into a huge hot tub so he and his partner could frolic in the suds.
22. She thought what an undecided old fool Phoebe was, but it made her outburst at the Frolic all the more courageous.
23. Of recent years, the fair had been lengthened into a fortnight-long frolic called Edwardian Days, finishing two weeks before Christmas.
24. Indeed, both communities had every intention of using the Falls as a backdrop for fun and frolic.
25. Weekends you can let the real you off the leash for a frolic or two.
26. She was not hurrying to fetch the ribbons for Miss Phoebe's new cap which was being made especially for the Frolic.
27. There are differences between this kind of scherzo and its previous styles. Chopin's scherzo is no longer defined to frolic and amusement.
28. Froggy hops out into the snow for a winter frolic but is called back by his mother to put on some necessary articles of clothing.
29. There the ships go to and fro , and the leviathan, which you formed to frolic there.
30. Long before my brother-in-law (a Newfie) even met my sister I heard a comedy skit where Newfoundlanders were rendered as loving to sing and frolic, moving to Ontario and turning into alcoholics.
More similar words: frolicsome, public policy, policy, police, bucolic, solicit, proliferate, Catholic, symbolic, policeman, proliferation, solicitous, nonalcoholic, roll, role, patrol, roller, roll up, enroll, roll out, roll in, parole, control, prolong, rolling, frown, from, enrolment, petroleum, front.