Random good picture Not show
(1) The training airplane has dual controls.
(2) He has dual British and South African nationality.
(3) This room has a dual purpose, serving as both a study and a dining room.
(4) The bridge has a dual role, carrying both road and rail.
(5) The committee has a dual function, both advisory and regulatory.
(6) She has dual nationality .
(7) The road widens out and becomes a dual carriageway.
(8) McGuirk holds dual citizenship in Ireland and the US.
(9) He has dual role as composer and conductor.
(10) The road opened out into a dual carriageway.
(11) Rob may be entitled to dual nationality.
(12) a car with dual control .
(13) She has dual nationality (sentencedict.com/dual.html), of Canada and Britain .
(14) She has a dual role as principal and French teacher.
(15) The government has employed a dual strategy to achieve these two objectives.
(16) The piece of furniture serves a dual purpose as a cupboard and as a table.
(17) By-passing Bangor, leave dual carriageway at exit for Caernarfon.
(18) It fulfils a dual educational purpose.
(19) The motorway petered out into dual carriageway.
(20) It will have a dual function.
(21) Wells will operate from dual headquarters.
(22) The defence establishment is faced with a dual problem.
(23) This is a dual purpose crop.
(24) Their success was founded on a dual strategy.
(25) However, dual citizenship would not be allowed.
(26) As a research project there is a dual attraction.
(27) This dual process of introduction is systematically countered by a dual process of elimination.
(28) Balancing the dual roles of minister to the world and shepherd to his own flock has taken its toll.
(29) Our tester had a center console with deep storage, a dual cupholder and a clipboard holder.
(30) This is a difficult question to deal with partly because of the dual purpose of the entire exercise.
More similar words: gradually, residual, individual, graduate, graduation, undergraduate, squall, equal, actual, annual, casual, sexual, manual, mutual, ritual, usually, visual, unequal, as usual, squalid, sexually, annually, quality, visually, unusual, actually, qualify, virtual, casualty, virtually.