Random good picture Not show
1) Xenophobic nationalism is on the rise in some West European countries.
2) We have been traduced in the press as xenophobic bigots.
3) Stalin was obsessively xenophobic.
4) Xenophobic hatred is what foreigners stir against other foreigners.
5) Its campaign against the euro, however, presented xenophobic arguments against further international economic integration.
6) The relatively sudden rise of xenophobic parties, or of the xenophobic issue in politics, is largely due to this.
7) It is a populist, ultranationalist and xenophobic party of the kind that thrives in times of crisis.
8) The ensuing contradictions between internationalist democratic reformers and xenophobic worshipers of a divine emperor only grew with time.
9) Xenophobic fiddling with the share register helps nobody.
10) They exhibit a xenophobic intolerance , hating all creatures not like themselves.
11) The French are proud and highly xenophobic when it comes to cooking.
12) Unfortunately, no one cautions Maia about her nasty, xenophobic cousins, who douse the house in bug spray and forbid her from venturing beyond their coiffed compound.
13) When the Cultural Revolution reached another xenophobic height in the mid-1970s, English again became politically incorrect.
14) Opponents accuse the league of being a xenophobic, regionalist and populist group, coalescing around anti-immigration policies.
15) We don't want to be xenophobic here, but the Chinese are coming for our professional baseball teams. And they're willing to pay unheard of prices.
16) But a xenophobic anti - immigration turn is a surefire way to bring down the American hyperpower.
17) We should not be quite so narrow-minded, blinkered and xenophobic about the rest of the world.
18) One shouldn't blindly worship foreign things ,[http://sentencedict.com/xenophobic.html] or be xenophobic.
19) Partly because of Chechnya, that mood has become increasingly xenophobic.
20) Nothing is less likely than effective co - operation among inward - looking states presiding over frightened, even xenophobic, societies.
21) Hassam Omar, a Somali refugee living in Pretoria, was attacked during the spate of xenophobic violence that rocked South Africa in 2008.
22) Today, the Internet is flooded with Chinese public opinion obsessed with vengeful, xenophobic thoughts.
23) It is also self - righteous and more than a little xenophobic.
24) The birthplace of paper, printing, gunpowder, and the magnetic compass turned inward, uncreative, and xenophobic.
25) In Italy the Northern League, part of the ruling right - wing coalition, is explicitly xenophobic.
26) In the wake of unrest in Tibet in March, a virulently xenophobic mood swept the country.
More similar words: xenophobia, claustrophobic, acrophobia, hydrophobia, claustrophobia, phobia, agoraphobia, homophone, loophole, cacophony, microphone, mobile phone, phenomenon, phosphorescent, canopy, monopoly, synopsis, pubic, inopportune, hobby, bicker, biceps, hobble, acerbic, bicycle, hobbing, herbicide, rubicund, bicameral, hobgoblin.