Random good picture Not show
1. To love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up, though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful, still waiting it earnestly and eagerly.
2. Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.
3. to love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up, though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful, still waiting it earnestly and eagerly.
4. The negotiators were meeting in secret for several months before the peace agreement was made public.
5. You don't need someone to love in secret. We just stand by the river and feel sad when seeing the shadow in the water and thought that we r falling love with someone.
6. Her heart melted away in secret raptures.
7. The negotiations were conducted in secret.
8. Partisan fighters fought in secret against the enemy.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. She eats in secret like most compulsive overeaters.
10. Members can blackball candidates in secret ballots.
11. Negotiations were conducted in secret.
12. Last night, we held a meeting in secret.
13. She admired him, in secret of course.
14. The meeting was held in secret.
15. He was forced to practise his faith in secret.
16. Because of security implications the officers were tried in secret.
17. His office funneled millions of dollars in secret contributions to the re-election campaign.
18. The film stars were married in secret to avoid publicity.
19. He says he loathes her, but I think in secret he really likes her.
20. This coven deals in secret assassination.
21. The meetings were held in secret, much to the annoyance of some members of Congress.
22. And during that year I have cried alone in secret too many times to count.
23. This was music spawned in secret clubs that thronged with gay blacks and Latins.
24. Dan found out that I had been meeting my ex-boyfriend in secret.
25. Meanwhile in a basement laboratory in Utah two chemists are working on their own and in secret.
26. For example, trade disputes are settled by three bureaucrats who meet in secret.
27. The transfer of the Kit to Novaya Zemlya, a major nuclear testing ground, was carried out in secret.
28. The ruling Labour group was accused of making its decision in secret before word of the closure proposals reached other members.
29. She made believe that they were as happy together as they should be, and was careful to weep only in secret.
30. As an important by-product it will also make it difficult for prospective bidders to build up stakes in secret.