Random good picture Not show
1. He is clearly too partisan to be a referee.
2. The audience was very partisan, and refused to listen to the points she was making in her speech.
3. The audience was very partisan, and refused to listen to the her speech.
4. British newspapers are highly partisan.
5. Partisan fighters fought in secret against the enemy.
6. Naturally, partisan politics plays a role here.
7. Most newspapers are politically partisan.
8. Shall I strike at it with my partisan?
9. David Souter, George's boy, was not George W's partisan.
10. They were abetted by a partisan police force.
11. Newspapers can and do express partisan preferences.
12. Rules is loud, powerful and highly partisan.
13. Another model allows for partisan effects to occur even in the presence of rational expectations.
14. Walsh was accused of everything from being a partisan zealot to an incompetent spendthrift.
15. Apparently partisan house cleaning and patronage pay-offs are considered routine at the Corporation Commission.
16. He received a rousing reception from a partisan audience of about 90 at the public meeting held at Hummersknott School.
17. The partisan jockeying illustrates the difficulties inherent in investigations into campaign fund raising.
18. Such independence cost her the political immunity from partisan attack that at least partially protected prior first ladies.
19. Literary awards are vulnerable to partisan whims and odd impulses, a notion that consoles every disappointed contender.
20. The popular penny press displaced the small circulation partisan press as the model of the daily newspaper.
21. It showed the famous partisan leader, Ivan Zakob, wearing the medals bestowed on him by Stalin.
22. You must listen to both points of view and try not to be partisan.
23. But images of the period are shrouded in myth and clouded by partisan rhetoric.
24. The thrills and chills come from watching great athletes play their hearts out in front of wildly partisan spectators.
25. Federal law prohibits IRS-approved public charities from engaging in any form of partisan conduct.
26. Can teachers be prohibited from taking an active part in partisan politics?
27. Even within areas of consensus(sentencedict.com), there are key points of roiling partisan controversy.
28. And the political atmosphere must be able to accept the expression of partisan feelings.
29. One is a responsible leader and the other a partisan poster boy.
30. To some extent, the resistance to Lee reflects the heightened partisan tension in Washington this fall.
More similar words: artist, artistic, partial, particle, partially, impartial, particular, take part in, participate, participant, in particular, particularly, impartiality, participation, part and parcel, misanthropy, expertise, advertise, advertising, article, part, advertisement, artifact, party, apart, in part, partly, depart, artificial, articulate.