Random good picture Not show
1. Breathable, waterproof clothing is essential for most outdoor sports.
2. Sweat pollution from skiers wearing breathable fabrics.
3. That's why GORE-TEX fabrics are waterproof, windproof and breathable.
4. Texapore: A waterproof, windproof, microporous, breathable fabric.
5. It's light, breathable, compressible and very resilient, and nothing synthetic can equal its softness and lofting capabilities.
6. The inner is a mixture of breathable nylon mesh and nylon.
7. The upper is made from breathable nylon mesh with man-made leather reinforcements.
8. But Daedalus wonders what breathable foam would be like as a total environment.
9. In more serious vein(sentencedict.com), Daedalus suggests using breathable foam to ventilate coal mines.
10. Versatec: A densely woven fabric made from highly breathable superfine fibres.
11. Selection of high-grade canvas fabric, breathable comfort.
12. Vapor permeable stretch film: Soft breathable diaper.
13. Padded back panel with breathable mesh.
14. No readout yet if the air is breathable.
15. Introducing a new style of waterproof, breathable activewear.
16. Breathable fabric ventilation perspiration and moisture resistant pulled.
17. Ultra thin, soft, subtle, fast absorbent, breathable, natural dry.
18. Breathable shield allows evaporation, yet blocks moisture from seeping to clothing.
19. All our products are well breathable with 1 00% human hair and imported thin net. You may not feel hot even when wearing them in summer and they have no side effect, either.
20. It is a soft,[Sentencedict.com] flexible pad with a breathable cloth backing and gel layer containing methyl salicylate on one side.
21. Thin, soft, smooth , fit, breathable, brilliant color, rich burnish, nobility is elegant, wear comfortable.
22. The Hall had become an island in space, its time altered, its atmosphere scarcely breathable.
23. Some boots may be insulated with Thinsulate or a fibrepile lining and others may incorporate breathable, waterproof membranes.
24. Gore-Tex: microporous membrane, glued to various fabrics making them waterproof and breathable.
25. It has a smooth, soft feel to the skin, is fully breathable, windproof and easy care.
26. Hipbelt, shoulder straps and back panel feature 2-layer, high-density EVA padding and laminated stretch fabric covers for breathable comfort.
27. It avoids second time injury and helps the wound to heal. Absorbent and breathable: Made of absorbent high-molecule materials, the burn dressing can absorb extravasate immediately.
28. Decription: WEALD multi-functional fishing vest used NYLON RIPSTOP three-layer waterproof and breathable cloth, easy to take.
29. The olive oil in our castile soap attracts moisture and, while holding that moisture close to the skin, forms a breathable layer preventing the loss of that moisture.
30. Made of natural material, bamboo charcoal eye mask is breathable and absorbs moisture well.
More similar words: breath, breathing, out of breath, breathless, breathtaking, uninhabitable, reasonable, at hand, weather, death, feather, leather, rather than, break, bread, catharsis, breast, beneath, break off, break up, break in, break out, abreast, outbreak, breadth, breaking, breakdown, break down, break away, great.