Random good picture Not show
1. The city bears the imprint of Japanese investment.
2. The ceramics bore the imprint of Luca della Robbia.
3. Colonialism has left an indelible imprint on the island.
4. The button had left an imprint on my arm.
5. Her face bore the deep imprint of suffering.
6. Glaciation has left a permanent imprint on the landscape.
7. The blow made a sharp imprint on the skin.
8. War has left its imprint on the strained faces of these people.
9. He repeated the names, as if to imprint them in his mind.
10. This dictionary is published under the Longman imprint.
11. For black people, similarly, colonialism has left its imprint.
12. But the deeper imprint of the central authority, and the harsher side to its reformist zeal, left scars.
13. Nor are ducks the only birds to imprint on their parents in this way.
14. She had left her imprint upon them, and now her mind overlapped with his whenever he wore the sacred lenses.
15. There are more than 2,500 volumes of pre-1800 imprint, and an extensive assemblage of maps, illustrations and ephemera.
16. Nor do I mean that it bears the imprint of the time when it arose.
17. The chick will not imprint on objects seen after that time.
18. The sinister atmosphere of the place left an indelible imprint on my memory.
19. The moment Mrs Thatcher fell from power has left a lasting imprint on the world's memory.
20. Jonathan Burnham, editorial director of Chatto, will become publishing director for the imprint, with Alison Samuel as his deputy.
21. Each phase is the outcome of the one before, whilst bearing the chronic imprint of an interior design.
22. The major collective syntheses were invariably supervised by the most senior figures in the profession and bear the imprint of authority.
23. This is play at its best because it bears the imprint of the child.
24. At its summit is a boulder with a hollow resembling the imprint of a man's foot.
25. Visual images flashed on and off at fractions of a second to imprint themselves on the subconscious mind.
26. They had been conquered by Menelik but among them the Abyssinian imprint was as yet barely discernible,(sentencedict.com/imprint.html) for which I was thankful.
27. A third saguaro lies full-length in the dirt, one end squashed flat and stamped with the imprint of tire treads.
28. The water, as it lands on the objects, leaves the imprint of the thought again in the form of energy.
29. All the family stories Jane Gilbert tells bear the imprint of that part of the country.
30. The same can not so readily be said of a man, who does not necessarily imprint his surroundings with personal feelings.
More similar words: imprison, imprisoned, imprisonment, print, sprint, printout, printed, sprinter, printable, fingerprint, comprise, impress, improper, improved, imprudent, improvise, imprecise, impression, improvised, improbably, improbable, impressive, impractical, improvement, impregnable, improvident, improvisation, spring, impressionistic, princess.