Random good picture Not show
(1) It all sounded highly improbable.
(2) These new facts make the theory improbable.
(3) It seems improbable that the current situation will continue.
(4) It is very / most improbable that the level of unemployment will fall.
(5) Her hair was an improbable shade of yellow.
(6) His explanation seems highly improbable.
(7) It's highly improbable that Norris will agree.
(8) There is nothing inherently improbable in the idea.
(9) This is highly improbable.
(10) The film tells the improbable story of a monkey that becomes a politician.
(11) It seems highly improbable that he had no knowledge of the affair.
(12) It was the most improbable of finals.
(13) But external threats can make for improbable subdivision bedfellows.
(14) The ladies were dressed in improbable combinations of colors.
(15) This would be a highly improbable conclusion.
(16) Even casual observation makes this hypothesis improbable.
(17) Indeed(http://sentencedict.com), it makes such an occurrence very highly improbable.
(18) Frankly, this seems highly improbable.
(19) The fact that highly improbable circumstances could result in significant upside potential should not affect the presentation.
(20) Until the spring, improbable as ever, brought among its pretty new fashions, the greatest shock yet.
(21) This all-embracing assumption is most improbable but it is justifiable since it never lets us down.
(22) Perhaps it is no more improbable than anything else that may happen by chance in this universe.
(23) Improbable though it may seem, birds also manage to dig into stone.
(24) On the face of it, their marriage seems an improbable alliance.
(25) And then, because the first instinct of light fiction is towards the improbable, he stumbles into unexpected success.
(26) Therefore the existence of a universe as stable as this is highly improbable.
(27) Most of all, Mr Winchester writes in a way guaranteed to lure the reader on to the most improbable journeys.
(28) Either we assume that the whole universe is at the present moment in a very improbable state.
(29) Given the unhealthy level of policy agreement between Labor and the Liberals that we have now, such cooperation is most improbable.
(30) This applies when the words are so wide that on a strict construction they cover improbable and unlikely events.
More similar words: improbably, probable, probable cause, probably, probability, imperturbable, impregnable, reprobate, probation, approbation, probationary, improper, improved, improvise, improvised, problem, improvement, improvident, improvisation, impeccable, implacable, impermeable, impalpable, profitable, unimpeachable, acrobat, impress, imprison, probe, imprecise.