Random good picture Not show
1. He was imprisoned in 1965 for attempted murder.
2. They have imprisoned an innocent man.
3. The government imprisoned all opposition leaders.
4. Her fear virtually imprisoned her in her home.
5. The local priest was imprisoned for 18 months on charges of anti-state agitation.
6. During the war, he was imprisoned as an enemy alien.
7. Thousands of dissidents have been interrogated or imprisoned in recent weeks.
8. She was imprisoned on trumped-up corruption charges.
9. She was imprisoned within his strong arms.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Many elderly people feel imprisoned in their own homes.
11. They were imprisoned for possession of drugs.
12. He was imprisoned for two years.
13. They were imprisoned for their avowal of anti-government beliefs.
14. She was unjustly imprisoned without trial.
15. He was found guilty of subversion and imprisoned.
16. Some young mothers feel imprisoned in their own homes.
17. They were imprisoned and deprived of their basic rights.
18. He imprisoned her, in a figurative sense.
19. He was imprisoned in a local castle.
20. He was imprisoned for debt.
21. The poor old fool was imprisoned on my account.
22. They imprisoned many of those they caught.
23. She shouted out that she was unjustly imprisoned.
24. Last year, a civil servant was imprisoned for leaking a document to the press.
25. He was imprisoned for 19 years yet held on to his belief in his people.
26. Dutch colonial authorities imprisoned him for his part in the independence movement.
27. He was imprisoned for being 'an enemy of the revolution'.
28. Several of the rioters were imprisoned for causing a disturbance.
29. Those who did have the courage to stand up and be counted were arrested and imprisoned.
30. Public opinion is gradually shifting in favor of the imprisoned men.
More similar words: imprison, imprisonment, prison, prisoner, comprise, garrison, comparison, by comparison, in comparison with, poison, liaison, benison, jettison, improper, impress, improved, imprudent, imprecise, impressive, impression, prism, impractical, improvident, improvement, improvisation, uprising, surprise, reprisal, impersonal, surprised.