Random good picture Not show
1. I've got a few shares in British Aerospace.
2. The European Commission ruled that British Aerospace should pay back tens of millions of pounds.
3. The American aerospace industry has been challenged by some stiff competition.
4. British Aerospace has won an order worth 340 million dollars.
5. Shortly afterwards, cuts in defence spending forced the aerospace industry to retrench.
6. The financial concessions granted to British Aerospace were, he said[sentencedict.com], of a precarious character.
7. British Aerospace reckon that the plane will be commercially viable if 400 can be sold.
8. How many up-and-coming fiction writers are former aerospace engineers?
9. Major customers in the aerospace industry include.
10. He got his inspiration from the aerospace industry.
11. Its aerospace business fell off sharply thereafter.
12. The local aerospace company also suffered stinging nationwide publicity.
13. It also has its own aerospace business.
14. The tiddlers of the aerospace world are also expanding.
15. Battered by losses in the aerospace and shipbuilding industries in the early 1990s, the area has rebounded considerably.
16. At the time, Colavitti decided to stick with aerospace, and the night school degree seemed just a momentary departure.
17. But the craft, built by ford Aerospace of Detroit, developed a fault, seemingly because of a design failure.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. At one time, a half a dozen major aerospace businesses were headquartered in Los Angeles, whereas today only Northrop remains.
19. Martin Marietta has since merged with a second aerospace giant to form Lockheed Martin.
20. Read in studio Defence and Aerospace contractors Smiths Industries have announced another round of redundancies.
21. Trading was sluggish as aerospace, defense and oil stocks pushed prices yesterday.
22. They claim foreign governments pay massive subsidies to their aerospace industries and the unequal competition threatens the Jetstream factory's future.
23. Agriculture was California; there were no sprawling defense and aerospace industries, there was no Silicon Valley.
24. They are increasingly sophisticated machines, often using high quality aluminium and titanium alloys, spin offs from the aerospace industry.
25. The commercial significance: The merger will create the third largest defence and aerospace group in the world when judged by sales.
26. Turnover grew by a quarter and margins would have been maintained but for strikes and other special factors mainly affecting the aerospace business.
27. He has been in the business for about 14 years and follows aerospace and electrical equipment makers.
28. But by 1989 the company recognised that the interests of the aerospace business and its commercial businesses would be best served separately.
29. If a flotation is successful, the group will be left with automotive and aerospace interests.
30. Goodrich, based in Richfield, Ohio, has focused its current business between aerospace products and specialty chemicals.
More similar words: aerosol, space, spaceship, hyperspace, prosperous, cyberspace, breathing space, pace, spacious, prosper, eros, prospect, prosperity, hydrosphere, prospectus, retrospect, introspect, pacemaker, erosion, prospective, sclerosis, introspection, retrospection, introspective, retrospective, keep pace with, rhinoceros, soil erosion, heterosexual, aerial.