Random good picture Not show
1. I gasped and took an involuntary step backwards.
2. He gave an involuntary smile.
3. She gave an involuntary shudder.
4. The drug's side-effects can include involuntary defecation.
5. An involuntary cry escaped her as he entered the room.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Other ocular signs include involuntary rhythmic movement of the eyeball.
7. The 13th Amendment forbade slavery and involuntary servitude.
8. With an involuntary yell of alarm, she tumbled forward.
9. I let out an involuntary gasp.
10. Involuntary manslaughter is unlawful homicide without malice aforethought.
11. My stomach gave an involuntary lurch.
12. Clonic refers to repetitive rhythmical involuntary muscle contractions.
13. Stupor with involuntary discharge of faeces and urine.
14. About 30 percent of the time, these largely involuntary vocalizations consist of shouting words(sentencedict.com), sometimes obscenities.
15. Involuntary unemployment and enforced leisure are Keynesian concepts which are precluded by assumption.
16. December 1989 start of involuntary repatriation of boat people p. 37122.
17. Most movement is voluntary; some is involuntary and in response to conflict, civil disorder, and natural disaster.
18. I jumped, a small, involuntary hop in place, my heart pounding.
19. My index finger started developing an involuntary twitch towards the fast forward button.
20. He took an involuntary pace forward and raised the shotgun to point straight at Angel One's face.
21. The water was hotter than she had expected, and she gave an involuntary yelp.
22. A sharp tap on the knee usually causes an involuntary movement of the lower leg.
23. Another surge of pain in my ankle caused me to give an involuntary shudder.
24. When Willie tapped on a window, Miguel gave an involuntary jump.
25. It is clearly imperative to arrive at a correct diagnosis of the origins of involuntary unemployment.
26. Prosecutors have said that possible charges include negligent homicide, involuntary manslaughter and second-degree murder.
27. She gasped, swallowed a mouthful of rain, and gave an involuntary chuckle.
28. Jenny and Antony moved a few inches further apart, then giggled at each other because of the involuntary movement.
29. Overall, the patients who underwent the pallidotomy had fewer involuntary movements than those who received medicine alone.
30. Aristotle believed that strict determinism must be rejected because it destroys the natural basis for distinguishing between voluntary and involuntary actions.
More similar words: voluntary, volunteer, counterrevolutionary, involve, involved, convolute, convoluted, involvement, revolutionary, sedentary, momentary, commentary, elementary, rudimentary, documentary, complementary, invoke, in vogue, blunt, invocation, volume, sales invoice, voluble, evolution, revolution, voluptuous, voluminous, volubility, devolution, revolutionize.