Random good picture Not show
1. Her account was a perversion of the truth.
2. His craving for publicity has become almost a perversion.
3. His testimony was clearly a perversion of the truth.
4. Their views have been condemned as a perversion of Christ's teachings.
5. Or was some conditioning or perversion happening to make otherwise decent men into bad people?
6. His mouth opened in mute protest at this perversion of the proper order of affairs.
7. Perhaps the worst perversion occasioned by homosexuality is the police practice of entrapment.
8. Perversion also shows up in kinky telephone cords.
9. The tendrils of the plant exhibited perversion.
10. This is history's greatest perversion.
11. It was a perversion of justice.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
12. Sexual perversion is one kind of psychological perversion.
13. It approved pagan religion, baby killing, sexual perversion, and other evils.
14. Simon seems that the role played by sexual perversion, psychopathic tendencies. Documentary, should be changed. The true story of change in bar!
15. How has this perversion of the law been accomplished? And what have been the results?
16. Sexual perversion is a serious psychological defect, but which is not exactly mental disorder.
17. The novels of the Marquis de Sade deal with sexual perversion.
18. It is tragic, therefore, if the cultural ambience provides too easily for perversion.
19. Darwin could not be taught in the schools; but a perversion of Darwin could be practiced in real life.
20. The contributions, the large sums of money from foreign contributors, are a perversion of the system.
21. Gibson illustrates with humour the kinship between capitalism and perversion.
22. Indeed, the charge of homophobia is itself a kind of reverse discourse facilitated by the dynamic of perversion itself.
23. It seems he makes no pretence about his disgusting perversion.
24. The craving to risk death is our last great perversion.
25. Right knowledge was a necessary safeguard against the immorality and perversion which stemmed from ignorance.
26. For want of a better word it will now be used in this book to identify the racial religion set up by the Levites on their perversion of the "Mosaic Law."
27. Peptic ulcer with possible perforation and haemorrhage, pancreatitis, distension, ulcerative oesophagitis, anorexia, taste perversion and diarrhoea.
28. He is the first writer to give a grotesque description of sexual perversion and explore the aestheticism of lechery in Japanese literature and the relations between"m..."
29. A soothing tongue is a tree of life, But perversion in it crushes the spirit.
30. However, Jude 7 indicates that Sodom and Gomorrah's punishment was due to their sexual perversion.
More similar words: perversity, version, aversion, diversion, inversion, conversion, reconversion, temperature inversion, perverse, aspersion, dispersion, verve, pervert, server, observer, ever since, oversight, diversify, diversity, subversive, adversity, university, biodiversity, incursion, controversial, excursion, strain every nerve, intervention, pervasion, reserve requirement.