Random good picture Not show
1. A 25 mile traffic jam clogged the northbound carriageway of the M6.
2. The westbound carriageway of the motorway is closed.
3. The road widens out and becomes a dual carriageway.
4. The road opened out into a dual carriageway.
5. There was a scream of brakes from the carriageway outside.
6. The accident happened on the southbound carriageway of the M 1.
7. Traffic is slow on the westbound carriageway of the M4.
8. By-passing Bangor, leave dual carriageway at exit for Caernarfon.
9. The motorway petered out into dual carriageway.
10. The road through Littleton is only a single carriageway.
11. That involves building one whole new carriageway at the side of the existing motorway.
12. The new road is a dual 2-lane carriageway, 9.3 metres wide incorporating 1-metre-wide hard strips at each edge.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. The accident on the westbound carriageway was witnessed by members of the Faslane protest camp who had been demonstrating against the convoy.
14. The accident happened on a busy dual carriageway when the transporter hit a grass verge and landed on top of one of the cars.
15. The duel carriageway A417 will run just 200 yards from their garden.
16. Traffic behind and on the opposite carriageway was stopped ready for the police to take control.
17. Follow coastal route and leave dual carriageway at Bangor exit.
18. On the M-Four the westbound carriageway at junction thirteen had to be closed while police tried to recover a lorry.
19. This prime site is adjacent to the dual carriageway at the main entrance to the port.
20. Vehicles should be parked as close as possible to the edge of the carriageway.
21. His vehicle jack-knifed, and crashed across all three lanes of the opposite carriageway.
22. The old pre-war autobahn to Stuttgart only had a double carriageway and after fifty years of use was often under repair.
23. Every major road out of the centre had its tramway running up the centre of a dual carriageway.
24. One person died in the carnage, which left a trail of twisted metal across the three lanes of the west-bound carriageway.
25. This is on a dangerous bend where pedestrians have to walk on the carriageway.
26. Seven people were injured in the crashes which happened during the rush hour on the northbound carriageway at the Fortwilliam junction.
27. Local consultation on the road which would be dual carriageway, with a possible extension is due to end next week.
28. He gave the women a thirty-second start and picked them up on the northbound carriageway with ease.
29. Another hour had taken him to a five-mile strip of dual carriageway cut through downland.
30. Take coastal route as far as Caernarfon, leave dual carriageway at Bangor exit, follow route for Holyhead.
More similar words: carrier, foliage, verbiage, arrive, New Age, barrier, harried, married, arrival, earring, warrior, carry, arrive at, carry out, carrot, scarred, carry on, carry off, carry through, carrying capacity, diagram, diagnose, diagnoses, diagnosis, beware, leeway, give way, prewar, in the way, by the way.