Random good picture Not show
1. His erstwhile friends turned against him.
2. She found herself ostracized by erstwhile friends.
3. He fled to America with Phyllis Burton, an erstwhile friend of his wife's.
4. What were your options when an erstwhile love returned?
5. He has won over many of his erstwhile critics.
6. With her erstwhile host's kind permission, she reminded herself bitterly.
7. In a written order, Yeltsin charged his erstwhile buddy with slandering the president and his family and disclosing state secrets.
8. But have the erstwhile long stay patients swelled the ranks of homeless people?
9. Will the erstwhile crimson-lipped peroxide devil-doll, the very anti-Madonna, be raging with paranoia and brutal honesty on her next record?
10. Once there Sanson, her erstwhile admirer and friend, stepped forward and dispatched the former Court favourite to the grave.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. It was my erstwhile swain, looking much the same as 10 years earlier.
12. Erstwhile workers may have become managers.
13. Both are in better shape than their erstwhile rivals.
14. This erstwhile schoolmaster had discovered a way of keeping us quiet in the evenings.
15. Where does an artist like Kafka come from? he typed, squinting at his erstwhile friend's crumpled manuscript.
16. They grabbed rifles and fired volley after volley into the air to show their erstwhile companions that it could be done.
17. To be candid, Hal, as a sop to their erstwhile allies and a mask to their true intentions.
18. The movie theatres were showing well-made and respectable films to a large public that included many of their erstwhile critics.
19. The nation state, particularly in the third world and the erstwhile Eastern bloc, is the agent of global capital.
20. She certainly needed a cup of tea, even if her erstwhile visitor didn't.
21. He had what appeared to be the vestiges of some erstwhile athleticism.
22. But after October they rapidly became disillusioned with their erstwhile allies.
23. When the freed slaves landed, they enthusiastically started replicating the lifestyle of their erstwhile masters.
24. Others say she avenges herself of the insult offered by her erstwhile lover by luring fishermen and other sailors to their doom.
25. The same will be said of Mr Blair by erstwhile colleagues when he has gone.
26. Hilary Clinton has some of the key attributes of a good secretary of state — stature and toughness, but her status as an erstwhile Obama rival might undermine an traditional trump card.
27. One seems to need a dose of superiority to overcompensate for the erstwhile sense of inferiority.
28. Be that as it may, nothing will more swiftly unite two previous foes in a common front if they are threatened by a potential enemy perceived to be more dangerous than their erstwhile opponent.
29. As to its characteristic, by reading text, it analyses the oriental _ western culturals, and transcends erstwhile nationalism.
30. But Anna's ex-husband, an Englishman, went further than anyone, given the chance to cash in on his erstwhile Russian wife.
More similar words: while, awhile, while away, meanwhile, worthwhile, worth while, after a while, once in a while, understand, superstitious, bibliophile, misunderstood, the first person, understanding, overstatement, misunderstanding, versatile, but what, intersperse, post-war, eastward, arrest warrant, galileo galilei, whisk, whip, first, burst, whirl, whirr, whizz.