Random good picture Not show
(1) They no longer worry about the homogenization of culture.
(2) Homogenized milk has gone through the homogenization process.
(3) The homogenization principle of gravity blending silo and the working principle of blending pipe are recommended.
(4) However, the homogenization mechanism and practical factors that influence the equilibrium potential remains obscure.
(5) The homogenization of a coupled parabolic system is discussed carefully and the homogenization results are obtained.
(6) Thermal fluid activity results in higher abnormality of homogenization temperature of fluid inclusions too.
(7) Simulaneously, the advanced homogenization method and discontinuity factors adopted to improve accuracy.
(8) Annealing is done to produce homogenization and to establish normal equilibrium conditions , with corresponding characteristic properties.
(9) Based on the asymptotic homogenization method a global three - dimensional constitutive relation for viscoelastic FRC was formulated.
(10) The effects of pressure and temperature of homogenization on quality of pumpkin - powder were studied.
(11) A homogenization - based method for predicting the viscoelastic property of unidirectional fiber reinforced composite materials is presented.
(12) This homogenization simplifies and uncomplicates the world enough to model it sanely.
(13) The effects of homogenization pressure and sodium caseinate dosage on the particle size distribution and stability of liquid coffee whitener were studied.
(14) Now users overlap between the video sites, the homogenization of serious(sentencedict.com), trade integration relatively easy.
(15) Effects of homogenization and grades of maturity on and chemical properties of peach nectar were investigated.
(16) The homogenization is an important heat treatment step during wrought aluminium alloy production, it influences greatly the quality of the products.
(17) The homogenization temperature distribution of hydrocarbon inclusions shows positive correlation with the diagenesis of host minerals.
(18) This homogenization simplifies and uncomplicated the world enough to model It'sanely.
(19) Like cream on top of oatmeal, these layers have resisted homogenization throughout their long history.
(20) Protein kinase C was partially purified from rat liver by homogenization, ammonium sulfate fractionation and DEAE-cellulose chromatography.
(21) Based on the oil sand analysis of Deng 2 well,(sentencedict.com) measure the gas-liquid inclusion homogenization and bursting temperature and define the temperature at which the reservoir formed.
(22) According to the data on the bitumen reflectance and inclusion homogenization temperature, it is shown that the organic matters in Lower Ordovician source rocks are in the high maturity stage.
(23) Deaeration has different effect on consistency according to the content of starch and degree of homogenization.
(24) OBJECTIVE To study the preparation of oleanolic acid nanosuspension by means of high - pressure homogenization technique.
(25) Methods The solid lipid nanoparticles(SLN) containing cucurbitacin B were prepared by high-pressure homogenization method.
(26) The hydrated silicic acid slurry can be prepared through the reaction of water-glass and sulfuric acid, water-washing and homogenization treatment.
(27) The yield criterion of composite materials is simulated by using the homogenization method of micromechanics and the plastic limit analysis theory.
(28) The mass media, advertising and sports are other forces for homogenization.
(29) The bearing capacity of ductile composites was analyzed for variable loadings by using homogenization theory from micromechanics for the macroscopic plastic analysis.
(30) At present, many technologies have been used for preparing nanomedicine, such as, emulsion, microemulsion, ultrasonic solvent-nonsolvent, spay drying and high-pressure homogenization, and so on.
More similar words: homogenize, homogenized, homogenous, United Nations Organization, homogeneity, homogeneous, canonization, colonization, organization, urbanization, vulcanization, immunization, modernization, solemnization, mechanization, decolonization, dehumanization, desalinization, organizational, westernization, disorganization, synchronization, christianization, generalization, professional organization, business organization, nonprofit organization, world trade organization, world health organization, nationalization.