Random good picture Not show
1. Peter the Great gave dramatic impetus to the westernization which had begun to affect Muscovy.
2. In most cases, modernization is identified with westernization.
3. It demonstrated the extent of her Westernization.
4. Russian modernization and westernization deserves reflection.Sentence dictionary
5. Westernization Group training the new talents accompanied with the traditional education solving continuously.
6. The Westernization Movement, the famous late Qing Dynasty by Tseng Kuo - fan, Tso , Li trio launched.
7. In this process, the westernization becomes now the sports globalization key character.
8. The thriving and recession of Westernization thinking has close relationship with its politics.
9. The Westernization of the country more and more the demand the scholarly bureaucracy.
10. The essence is the " westernization " or " Americanization "
11. The theory and practice of "Westernization group" suffered the opposition of "the diehards" of traditional force in the same camp.
12. This well-intentioned effort at Westernization is not helpful. It sends us poor Westerners into circles of confusion.
13. Basing on the theory of the problem of modernity, the relations such as modernization and westernization, modernity and tradition, nomocracy and moral governance can be explained clearly.
14. The thesis has first analyzed the formation background of Huxiang Westernization education thinking.
15. With the change of political power in Commonwealth of Independent States(CIS), the Western countries rendered it with the color of development, modernity and westernization.
16. TANG Ting - shu ( 1832 - 1892 ), modern famous comprador and enterpreur and an important official dealing with Westernization movement.
More similar words: modernization, internalization, externalization, United Nations Organization, nongovernmental organization, canonization, immunization, vulcanization, urbanization, colonization, organization, solemnization, mechanization, desalinization, dehumanization, organizational, decolonization, homogenization, synchronization, disorganization, christianization, professional organization, pasteurization, western, destabilization, nonprofit organization, business organization, westerner, world trade organization, systematic desensitization.