Random good picture Not show
(1) It flowed from a degree of social disorganization within these corporations and also from patterns of differential association amongst its higher-level officials.
(2) So I cannot blame it on my disorganization.
(3) Personal disorganization resulting in unsocial behavior.
(4) Compassion does not mean Impulsiveness or disorganization.
(5) Disorganization is the main thing you want to avoid when working so never undercut your productivity.
(6) With East European upheaval and Soviet disorganization, the world socialism failed in succession.
(7) Foreigners used to stereotypes about Polish disorganization, backwardness and prejudice find plenty to surprise them.
(8) However, the myocardium in CFAEs group distributed in disorganization with more interstitial tissue and epicardial adipose tissue.
(9) His participation in public affairs has led to a disorganization of his fortune.
(10) '73 percent of women say they are frustrated by disorganization, compared to just 59 percent of men,' said Manilla.com.
(11) Regional monetary cooperation is a new thing emerged after disorganization of Bretton Wodds System.
(12) The result is immorality and delinquency; in short, personal and social disorganization.
(13) In the ministries and departments of the Central Government the greatest disorganization was apparent. Sentencedict.com
(14) Most have developed all kinds of defensive structures that protect the weakened self against further disorganization.
(15) Kate S. Brown, a professional organizer in Sarasota, Fla., says some of her clients who struggle with disorganization do better when she has them buy new files that are aesthetically appealing.
(16) Anderson, who is president of the National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization.
More similar words: business organization, organization, organizational, nonprofit organization, professional organization, world trade organization, nongovernmental organization, disorganized, disorganise, disorganised, organisation, urbanization, vulcanization, mechanization, dehumanization, organize, organized, organizer, canonization, organizing, reorganize, organic evolution, colonization, solemnization, modernization, westernization, decolonization, desalinization, sanitization, synchronization.