Random good picture Not show
1. Her alibi just didn't hold water.
2. Your story just doesn't hold water.
3. This argument, however, does not hold water.
4. This argument simply cannot hold water in Europe.
5. His account of events simply doesn't hold water.
6. These enable skin to hold water and give cohesion to the dead surface skin cells, providing a flat, luminous effect.
7. This argument just does not hold water.
8. It may seem logical, but his argument doesn't hold water.
9. His demonstration of the deduction logic does not hold water.
10. China is stimulative meeting to hold water at will be in Beijing on March 31.
11. And your confession will never hold water, not the way they got it out of you.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
12. Another common expression, "to hold water, " is about the strength or weakness of an idea or opinion that you may be arguing about.
13. Open mode fund from hold water begin, with respect to the investment that begins him according to plan invests a stock.
14. The argument does not hold water.
15. Soils with clay and hardpan can hold water and expand when they freeze and slide when wet .
16. I'm sorry, but your story just doesn't hold water.
17. His explanation of where the money came from just doesn't hold water.
18. But there are times when this theory just does not hold water.
19. The pits at the Midrips and Wicks near the boundary with Kent no longer hold water.
20. The method can quickly judge the soil's ability to hold water and take-in nutrients.
21. Your views sound strange and It'seems that they don't hold water.
22. From the foregoing discussion, we can come to the conclusion that accepting the same number of male and female students in every subject does not hold water; therefore, it is totally unadvisable.
23. The second group of ingredients are humectants, which attract and hold water in the stratum corneum.
24. This definition, notional as it apparently is, has too many loopholes to hold water.
25. "I tested out the psychoanalytical theories, and they simply did not hold water, " he said Monday.
26. The interpretation of the moral implications of "respect for nature" as a moral quality seems to hold water either theoretically and practicably.
27. He has make up his mind to prove that Mary's argument doesn't hold water.
28. Cotton marketed a tissue 1926 ( pily market sale is organized ) hold water.
29. Then parameters of each slave-system are obtained by analyzing the active sonar equation. It makes designs of transmitter and receiver circuit hold water theoreticly.
30. Tell us , squire, when you see the match, and we'll hold water.'.
More similar words: water, by water, boiling water, cholesterol, later, theater, sweater, material, alma mater, inveterate, sooner or later, building materials, hardware, worldwide, watch, watch out for, hold, holy, whole, hold up, hold out, hold on, hold in, as a whole, hold down, hold back, scholar, get hold of, hold on to, household.