Synonym: hankey, hankie, hanky. Similar words: chief of state, commander in chief, chief executive, merchant, thief, achieve, achievable, achievement. Meaning: ['hæŋkə(r)tʃɪf ,tʃɪːf] n. a square piece of cloth used for wiping the eyes or nose or as a costume accessory.
Random good picture Not show
1. He blew his nose in his handkerchief.
2. He polished his spectacles with a handkerchief.
3. She fumbled in her pocket for a handkerchief.
4. I couldn't find the handkerchief anywhere.
5. The girl dabbed her eyes with the handkerchief.
6. He pulled a dirty handkerchief out by its corner and waved it at me.
7. Blake held his handkerchief over the mouthpiece to muffle his voice.
8. She placed the handkerchief on a piece of paper to dry on the radiator.
9. Yes, it's my handkerchief.
10. He blew his nose on a grubby handkerchief.
11. Dab the coffee off with your handkerchief.
12. She dabbed her eyes with a handkerchief.
13. She sobbed into her handkerchief.
14. She wrapped a handkerchief around her bleeding palm.
15. He polished his glasses with a handkerchief.
16. Her sister broke down, sobbing into her handkerchief.
17. Tom tried to staunch the blood with his handkerchief.
18. She touched the handkerchief to her nose.
19. Helen burrowed in her bag for a handkerchief.
20. The handkerchief is edged with lace.
21. She steeped her handkerchief in tears.
22. I screwed my wet handkerchief into a ball.
23. Instead of a handkerchief he had an old rag.
24. He took a handkerchief from his pocket.
25. She hid her face in her handkerchief.
26. The doctor mopped his brow with a handkerchief.
27. I screwed my handkerchief into a ball.
28. She flicked the dust away from her shoes with a handkerchief.
29. She wiped her tears away with a dab of her handkerchief.
30. She was crying and dabbing at her eyes with a handkerchief.
More similar words: chief of state, commander in chief, chief executive, merchant, thief, achieve, achievable, achievement, mischievous, architect, scorching, architecture, hand in hand, grief, die for, brief, shield, relief, belief, cashier, briefly, in brief, maker, worker, broker, marker, bicker, banker, speaker, mockery.