Random good picture Not show
1. Their sons are noisy and mischievous.
2. She has a mischievous sense of humour.
3. She yelled at her mischievous child.
4. The mischievous boys blackguarded about the school.
5. Gabby looked at him with a mischievous grin.
6. Her eyes danced with mischievous amusement.
7. I think these rumours are mischievous.
8. He was saucy and mischievous when he was working.
9. A mischievous cur must be tied short.
10. There was a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.
11. There was a mischievous glint in his eye.
12. A mischievous gleam lit up her eyes.
13. He's as mischievous as a monkey!
14. There was a mischievous gleam in her eyes.
15. You'd speak to your little son;he's too mischievous.
16. He is a mischievous but lovable boy.
17. A mischievous grin spread across the little girl's face.
18. He was holding the phone with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.
19. Whatever will become of the mischievous boy if he keeps behaving like that?
20. The mischievous student has been disobedient to his mother since he was a child.
21. Berg tilts his head and a mischievous look crosses his face.
22. Her expression is mischievous, her mouth about to laugh.
23. Passion-killers both, she thought with a mischievous grin.
24. But this particular campaign seems unusually mischievous.Sentencedict
25. Will is a fun-loving, mischievous guy.
26. I was very shy but his mischievous grin put me at my ease and we strolled along behind Sally and her beau.
28. She rocks back and forth on her chair like a mischievous child.
29. I couldn't care for him to join the club, because he is sort of mischievous.
30. With the nose, because your fingers are crossed, your brain gets mischievous and informs you that you have two noses.
More similar words: achieve, achievable, achievement, promiscuous, devour, chief of state, commander in chief, nervous, chief executive, discharging, rendezvous, viscous, glorious revolution, vouch, in favour of, thief, shield, cashier, believe, relieve, relieved, reprieve, school, scheme, believe in, aggrieved, grievance, schedule, scholar, in school.