Random good picture Not show
3. I was still striving to be successful.
4. The swimmer was striving against the current.sentencedict.com
5. I am striving to explain explicitly.
6. Borrowers are striving to ease their financial position by spending less and saving more.
7. We are striving to reach an agreement which will satisfy the several interests of the parties concerned.
8. There is no striving towards an authoritative statement.
9. Here were young people striving for the noblest ideals.
10. Vegetarian monks striving for holiness gladly take on most of the nasty work.
11. Toni has been striving to achieve musical recognition for the past ten years.
12. The striving to become an effective member of society is part of the motivation that activates development of the personality.
13. School-to-work systems are striving to create a new form of apprenticeship that combines formal learning in school and at work.
14. I was now just impersonally a man(sentencedict.com), striving against the elements.
15. His proper names show the same self-conscious striving for a romantic atmosphere.
16. The film studio is striving to improve its public image.
17. Since those early days, telecommunications Companies have been striving constantly to make the network intelligent once again.
18. However, these youngsters are striving not for speed, but technical excellence.
19. As home-brewing returns, some groups are striving to bring back a milder version of Prohibition.
20. One year they are present, striving instinctively to maintain an existence many thousands of years old.
21. We are striving to take a new approach to all this work which welcomes involvement by members of the profession.
22. Commitment to the health service means constantly striving for better ways forward.
23. How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerate of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of this.
24. People who adore the thrill of the chase know that prizes, like diamonds, are worth striving for.
25. All were in this sense brethren and capable through redemption of striving to abolish sin.
26. Behind a veil of revolutionary rhetoric, the Council of People's Commissars suppressed the masses' striving for liberty.
27. And my excessively tidy and authoritarian behaviour shows that I was striving to be the person the school wanted me to be.
28. We could become a country of citizens, not subjects, striving for excellence rather than settling for second best.
29. The laws of life allow no one to be successful without striving and struggling for it. Dr T.P.Chia
30. As if a steady stream of uncut, top-notch, straight forward soul is what Prince should be striving for!
More similar words: driving licence, living thing, strive, living, giving up, skydiving, misgiving, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, standard of living, string, striking, stringent, divine, privilege, divine right, contrive, contrived, strip, saving, moving, raving, strict, strike, strife, heaving, craving, serving, austria, district.