Similar words: stringent, contingency, pungency, string, intelligence agency, agency, cogency, urgency. Meaning: n. 1. a sharp astringent taste; the taste experience when a substance causes the mouth to pucker 2. the ability to contract or draw together soft body tissues to check blood flow or restrict secretion of fluids.
Random good picture Not show
1. Tea polyphenols show great effects on astringency of tea taste.
2. The palate shows sour cherries and tobacco, with astringency. Medium length with some tannin.
3. The astringency of algorithm was improved through coding the duration of unit operating status.
4. The results indicated that the bitterness and astringency of purple tealeaf would be reduced or restrained by adding edible protein in purple tealeaf.
5. Meanwhile(sentencedict.com), the paper analyzes the astringency and dynamic characteristic of the arithmetic of the compensation system.
6. Some astringency is inherent in tea, but green tea is more astringent than black.
7. In addition, some characters of robustness and astringency of adaptive system is researched in the paper.
8. The model with good astringency and stability can meet needs for bearing line detection completely.
9. RESULTS: GAS can eliminate acute inflammation, and has astringency and extrasomatic antibiotic function.
10. The improved arithmetic enhances astringency and astringent rate of the simulation with saturated accuracy, reduces the iteration time obviously.
11. However, the global astringency of the interior point method for nonconvex problems is doubtful theoretically.
12. The calculation of a practical example shows that this method has better astringency with certain reliability.
13. Experimental results show this method has some advantages in aspects of executive time and astringency.
14. The process, in which the tea develops its characteristic astringency, is known as fermentation.
15. The endosperm of the nut owes its marked degree of astringency.
15. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
16. And a new iterative equation was well constructed through improving the existing node equation method which enhanced the astringency of calculation.
17. Chinese medicinal herbs with the main actions of inducing astringency and arresting discharge are called astringents.
18. The relationship between the order M of the exponential series function and astringency was also analyzed.
19. This algorithm had been demonstrated by computer. The result shows that it will be applicable of dealing with excessive radars and targets for it has the good astringency and fast constringe...
20. The tangy tartness of the lime juice combined with the antiseptic astringency of the icy-cold vodka—wonderful.
21. The mountain cultivation, the fruit is mature when cannot remain the astringency.
22. The corners of the mouth taste a wisp of bitterness and astringency.
23. It was found that the modified myricaextract's viscosity was significantly decreased and its astringency was gentle.
24. Do not use any tools tea spoon or tea bag squeeze, in order to avoid astringency.
More similar words: stringent, contingency, pungency, string, intelligence agency, agency, cogency, urgency, exigency, emergency, ring finger, lingering, travel agency, cringe, fringe, syringe, ingenuity, ingenuous, ingenious, in general, infringe, The last rites, contingent, disingenuous, fingerprint, striking, striving, infringement, fringe benefit, potency.