Random good picture Not show
1. The torrent scoured a gully down the hillside.
2. The action of the rushing water cleans the gully.
3. It's unlikely that this gully was produced by nature.
4. The running water eroded a gully.
5. The truck hit a gully and gave a sickening lurch.
6. Hartland took a fine gully catch to dismiss Russell.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. They went down a narrow lane called Smugglers' Gully, which led them on to a wild rocky headland.
8. First to go was Sidhu, another fine gully catch by Jones providing his fellow-Victorian Reiffel with his first Test wicket.
9. From the gully a pipe leads to an inspection chamber which may also have the soil stack connected to it.
10. C Gully was much harder and received perhaps only three ascents.
11. The road now led down a gully so steep that Jim Yellow Earring was thrown forward.
12. The roar of the water coming down the gully drummed at my ears as I inched the Toyota into the bend.
13. Yet the moment they skidded into the gully they were trapped.
14. She lowered herself further down into the gully, and urinated on the ground.
15. And then Goddard went down into the gully: a place of fear and gloom.
16. John Glendenen was dropped at gully on two and also survived a couple of injudicious waves outside the off stump.
17. Enemy aircraft swarmed overhead, methodically searching each gully and outcrop.
18. They clambered up a narrow gully.
19. The bodies of the three climbers were located at the bottom of a steep gully.
20. He begins without ceremony by pulling off the blouse and flinging it in the gully.
21. The waste from kitchen sinks also discharged into an open gully frequently the same one as the waste pipe.
22. The path zigzagged from side to side through the steep gully.
23. Sohail, on 29, was let off by Botham at gully, shoulder-high off Lewis.
24. It was noted that it bounced only once before exploding in the gully below!
25. The Main Face includes all the cliff stretching rightwards from here, with easy descent being made down Simon Gully.
26. He was dropped on 20 by Graham Thorpe at fine gully and soon after hoisted Croft over mid-wicket for six.
27. This offers a fine variety of climbing on the edge of Haskett gully.
28. After one more headland we joined the official high level route to go round the edge of a deep gully.
29. Our screwed up eyes imagined they say a straight line in the bottom of Central Gully.
30. The phalanx of ladies drew me away from there and up a gully.
More similar words: gullibility, sully, ruefully, carefully, hopefully, purposefully, disdainfully, successfully, engulf, regular, engulfed, regulate, regulator, irregular, coagulate, regularly, regulatory, triangular, regularity, regulation, Bull., bull, mull, pull, full, skull, bullet, in full, pull in, pull off.