Similar words: disdainful, disdain, in full, painful, in full swing, ruefully, hopefully, successfully. Meaning: adv. 1. in a proud and domineering manner 2. without respect; in a disdainful manner.
Random good picture Not show
1. "We know all about you," she said disdainfully.
2. Our Gallic neighbours sipped disdainfully at orange juice.
3. George drew himself up, and smiled disdainfully.
4. The girl shrugged her pretty shoulders disdainfully.
5. He stared disdainfully at me.
6. Mrs. Morel went up her yard disdainfully.
7. Clara turned away again rather disdainfully.
8. He poised his head disdainfully.
9. For 40 years under what she disdainfully termed the "liberalism" of Colonel Muammar Qaddafi, the niqab had been forbidden."But now we can wear what we like!"
10. The Su Jun from the back laughs disdainfully,[Sentence dictionary] the stride moves toward cliff.
11. His eyelids drooped disdainfully; he walked with peculiar deliberateness into the war minister's room.
12. She had made a gesture in the direction of decency by wearing a veil, behind which she sat disdainfully.
13. And he had seen me walking from my hotel apartment with Dana - Americano, he said disdainfully.
14. As the inspector and others came in, she regarded them disdainfully, seemingly unconcerned about her capture.
15. With what seemed a single movement she tore off her clothes and flung them disdainfully aside.
More similar words: disdainful, disdain, in full, painful, in full swing, ruefully, hopefully, successfully, infuse, dainty, in future, infuriate, full, sully, full-time, full time, to the full, be full of, at full speed, rainfall, make full use of, disinfectant, maintain, dairy, daily, tuesday, wednesday, jurisdiction, confuse, confused.